BREAKING: WHite Sox hire Tony La Russa as manager

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Central Florida Knights, TCU Horned Frogs
No way on Earth Hahn makes this move without interference from ownership...

I was hoping for Hinch or Cora but I will let it play out before I pass judgment. If they can keep him awake in the dugout and sell him on the value of analytics, he should be able to win big with this roster.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator

I find it ironic that a guy who loves the police so much doesn’t want to cooperate with them when he’s the one they’re after

BEARZOMBIE

Let’s keep this thread bumped so we don’t lose it especially for the uninspiring start to the season.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Central Florida Knights, TCU Horned Frogs
He’s already made some questionable decisions. Not challenging the Madrigal out call on the steal in the opener and pitching to Walsh in the 9th when the guy is blazing hot... I realize putting him on places a man on third with only one out but it also creates a force at every base and eliminates pitching to a guy that has been killing you!

And it was a righty/lefty matchup...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Think how much better this team would be if Jerry didn’t hire his racist out of touch geriatric buddy.