Brian Flores

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
It looks from the diversity department that they are leaning towards minorities. Would Brian Flores be a good option?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His defenses never got above 15th and that is supposed to be his specialty. Course that might have been an adjustment of personnel. I’m on the fence with him.

Last edited:

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It looks from the diversity department that they are leaning towards minorities. Would Brian Flores be a good option?
Would love for this to be the coach that Rick Smith picks to be his head coach if the Bears decide to hire the GM before they hire some ignoramus to be the coach first.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Like the idea of Flores over the other names of guys they are interviewing

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
He definitely should get an interview. I’d obviously would want to know what happened in Miami and why there was such turnover at OC. If he does get the job, he definitely can’t be doing that again with Fields.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
The way people were always reacting to the big trades they were always making you’d think Flores was the GM. He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves. TBH I assumed it was him. Not sure why now. Of course he wasn’t the GM. I guess it’s just from it being put in my head 500 times. I’m sure he had some say in those decisions. Just not sure how much.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The way people were always reacting to the big trades they were always making you’d think Flores was the GM. He was always the one getting credit from the talking heads like he was solely responsible for all those moves. TBH I assumed it was him. Not sure why now. Of course he wasn’t the GM. I guess it’s just from it being put in my head 500 times. I’m sure he had some say in those decisions. Just not sure how much.
IDK who you were listening to but thats not at all how it was covered. Not even close.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I think Flores would be a great hire. The guy can flat out coach — gets more out of less than just about any coaching candidate out there — and Flores is a great leader. That said, I doubt the Bears hire him. The Bears tend to like “yes men” and Flores is likely not enough of an arse kisser type for them — too “Alpha” for the Bears.

Mike Ditka was the one exception to this rule — he was an Alpha/strongly independent — and from what I understand he clashed with ownership all the time and after he was fired they never went that route again.

Last edited: