My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This dumb ass wants a Head Coach that isn't even. available so that whoever the Bears pick he can complain about. What a shit way to live life.
Dumbshit, Fraizer is interviewing for FC job

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
It looks from the diversity department that they are leaning towards minorities. Would Brian Flores be a good option?
I would argue that they aren't preventing race from being a barrier from finding the "right" person for the job.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Developing story: Deshaun Watson and Brian Flores have been in constant communication trying to navigate a scenario where they go to the same team, per sources. Watson “trusts and likes” Flores and has been adamant internally that he’d like to play for him next season.

Sources say Deshaun Watson has expressed a strong desire internally to play for the #Giants -- ideally with Brian Flores coaching -- where he could also reestablish his brand in the league’s top market.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Developing story: Deshaun Watson and Brian Flores have been in constant communication trying to navigate a scenario where they go to the same team, per sources. Watson “trusts and likes” Flores and has been adamant internally that he’d like to play for him next season.

Sources say Deshaun Watson has expressed a strong desire internally to play for the #Giants -- ideally with Brian Flores coaching -- where he could also reestablish his brand in the league’s top market.

Source?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

Also, is that even legal?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Jordan Schultz

@Schultz_Report

Jordan Schultz

@Schultz_Report
· Jan 13
Don’t sleep on the prospect of Brian Flores to the #Giants. I’m told owner John Mara “respects and likes Flores” -- a Brooklyn native -- and that Flores would prioritize the G-Men job “at or near the top of his list,” per a source close to the situation.

Jordan Schultz on Twitter: "Developing story: Deshaun ...​

So basically this Schultz guy has NO real Source. There's no journalistic attribution. This is a 'nothing burger'.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Join me on #teamleftwich

I'd be perfectly fine with Leftwich. He's probably my second choice. I prefer Moore, despite the lack of experience. I think Leftwich's downfield offense would work great with Fields though, and I get the feeling he'd be able to command respect from the locker room as well.