Brian Flores

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
i can see it from that perspective but at the same time, that is a lot and it doesn't help the QB. Again, id hope these are questions that are being asked.

Hey, maybe i get my wish and BAL fires Roman and he can find another OC job with the Bears under Flores. But havent heard anything on that front yet.

if he didnt have a sure fire legit OC to go with him, id probably pass... fuck reliving lovies past.. but if roman,/caldwell are on board... im game

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Flores sounds like a real jerk. If he wants to treat everyone like shit and win fine. But an asshole at .500 is just an asshole. Easy pass.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So would you take Flores if he was demanding total control? Easy to see him wanting that after the experience in Miami.

I wouldn't.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like the GM in Miami is a clown. I don't follow the dolphins so I don't know.. but it sounds like the players loved him. Feels like this was not a good match between coach/GM. The coordinator rotation is a red flag. You're going to have to match him with an Alpha GM (Dodds, Rick Smith, Wolfe)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People in the know believe that Flores wanted Herbert. They drafted Tua.

Yeah, after the Mitch/Watson experience, id be pissed too.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Miami is a bad organization. They've made the playoffs once since 2008 (when Ross bought the team) and haven't won a playoff game in over 20 years.

Their level of dysfunction makes the Bears look like a decent organization. I think it's worth remembering that when discussing Flores.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
It looks from the diversity department that they are leaning towards minorities. Would Brian Flores be a good option?
Giving unqualified people 2nd and 3rd chances hasn't worked so far. Plus, the least qualified people, i.e. the McCaskeys and Ted Phillips, are the ones making the ultimate decision. So, maybe changing things up and giving qualified people a chance may result in getting a QB to pass over 4000 yards, a feat accomplished by every team in the NFL except for the Bears. Of course, that means you will feel uncomfortable because people with unfamiliar backgrounds may lead your favorite NFL team. But I think it is worth it in the long run even though some people may be reminded every Sunday that they are nothing special.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I have been telling you that Head Coaches need to be visionaries. Does anyone really think Flores is a visionary especially when he is a defensive coach and the Bears need offensive vision? Hire this guy and he will say the right things then enjoy .500 seasons for the next 5 years

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have been telling you that Head Coaches need to be visionaries. Does anyone really think Flores is a visionary especially when he is a defensive coach and the Bears need offensive vision? Hire this guy and he will say the right things then enjoy .500 seasons for the next 5 years
You said it once in over a decade and then said it 400 times the past month.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Maybe Flores was “mean” because he had awful players? Nice guys like Nagy get taken advantage of by players like Eddie Jackson.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Giving unqualified people 2nd and 3rd chances hasn't worked so far. Plus, the least qualified people, i.e. the McCaskeys and Ted Phillips, are the ones making the ultimate decision. So, maybe changing things up and giving qualified people a chance may result in getting a QB to pass over 4000 yards, a feat accomplished by every team in the NFL except for the Bears. Of course, that means you will feel uncomfortable because people with unfamiliar backgrounds may lead your favorite NFL team. But I think it is worth it in the long run even though some people may be reminded every Sunday that they are nothing special.
They've also given plenty of people first chances, which also hasn't worked.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nope, I have been talking the need for visionary coaches since Lovie. Idiot

we get it you only like McDaniels. What if he isn’t available like every other year, then what? You just bitch for 5 years about how smart you think you are?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nope, I have been talking the need for visionary coaches since Lovie. Idiot
I did a search and one post popped up. You claimed the search function didnt go back years. It goes back at least a decade. STFU lying moron

Last edited:

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I did a search and one post popped up. You claimed the search function didnt go back that far. It goes back at least a decade. STFU lying moron
Cause you are too stupid to spell correctly

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
One post prior to December lolololol
1642093460399.png