Brian Flores

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I never said it did not work out having an independent thinker/Alpha type for a coach. It obviously worked — the Bears won the Super Bowl. I just pointed out that this is the type of coach that the Bears do not typically want — and I think that is a huge mistake on their part.

They run this team exactly like what they are — a family business — and as such, they are more interested in hiring people to work for them that play nice and get along… and shy away from hiring truth tellers and ass kickers.

Regarding race, I am in agreement that it should not matter. Just give EVERYONE a fair shot and then hire the best guy.
Couldn’t agree with you more.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they were 6th in 2020?

I was getting my info from Sam Acho on NFL network. Not sure what category he was basing it off of. (I can try to go find the video if I really need to)
Flores did improve Miami’s record every year and swept the Patriots this year tho. So while I’m on the fence with him, it’s only because I haven’t seen all of the options as of yet.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
"Brian Flores Wanted Authority over GM Chris Grier Before Firing"

He won't be hired. Teddy won't give up his position. ;)

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was getting my info from Sam Acho on NFL network. Not sure what category he was basing it off of. (I can try to go find the video if I really need to)
Flores did improve Miami’s record every year and swept the Patriots this year tho. So while I’m on the fence with him, it’s only because I haven’t seen all of the options as of yet.
I think this was based on points, ref one I posted

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
The Dolphins offensive is garbage. One of the worst o-lines, no running backs, one receiver and a decent tight end. The fact that they had a winning record the last two years is...impressive.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Dolphins offensive is garbage. One of the worst o-lines, no running backs, one receiver and a decent tight end. The fact that they had a winning record the last two years is...impressive.
Bears did the same thing Nagys first two years. Garbage offense and still managed two winning records (both times making the playoffs) Do they really wanna go through the same crap again

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears did the same thing Nagys first two years. Garbage offense and still managed two winning records (both times making the playoffs) Do they really wanna go through the same crap again
Except Matt Nagy is an offensive guy and his offenses were still worse than Flores' despite him being a defensive first coach and all of that coordinator turnover, not to mention the Dolphins tanked 2019 and Pace went all in in 2018 during Nagys only winning season.

How do you not know how many winning seasons they've had under Nagy?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Flores is a defensive coach, so he took care of that. Nagy, we all know what happened. The difference is competence.

I think most people know that Flores would need a good OC and more talent on the offensive side.