Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Ted isn't the GM.

I know, that's what makes so funny. Flores would go after his job to.;) ;)

Rise

Liked Posts:
I wonder if he can get Caldwell (Polian connection) as his OC? Or Pep Hamilton? I think for him to have a chance he needs a clear plan for Fields but also must explain what happened in Miami.

I don’t care about the lazy local media and their opinions. They just want a talkative nice guy so they can get easy stories without doing any real journalism.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except Matt Nagy is an offensive guy and his offenses were still worse than Flores' despite him being a defensive first coach and all of that coordinator turnover, not to mention the Dolphins tanked 2019 and Pace went all in in 2018 during Nagys only winning season.

How do you not know how many winning seasons they've had under Nagy?
My mistake, the 2nd year where they stumbled into the playoffs was an 8-8 season

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tom made the Bulls immediately better, but never got an admittedly flawed team over the hump, and after awhile the players tuned him out. I blame Paxton for a lot of that. Talk about a guy not good at his job

Last edited:

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think Flores would be a great hire. The guy can flat out coach — gets more out of less than just about any coaching candidate out there — and Flores is a great leader. That said, I doubt the Bears hire him. The Bears tend to like “yes men” and Flores is likely not enough of an arse kisser type for them — too “Alpha” for the Bears.

Mike Ditka was the one exception to this rule — he was an Alpha/strongly independent — and from what I understand he clashed with ownership all the time and after he was fired they never went that route again.
Who cares if they clash with ownership. Just give us some fucking wins!

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
If you actually read the article, it doesn't sound like that at all.

Plus his team won 8 of 9 after a 1-7 start. That doesn't happen if players don't want to play for a coach.
True. But also, who did they beat after going 1-7? Majority were sorry ass teams.

Attachments

• FCD9F175-2FDB-4220-BC47-F45E2F404EEB.png
    FCD9F175-2FDB-4220-BC47-F45E2F404EEB.png
    645.2 KB · Views: 10

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I wonder if he can get Caldwell (Polian connection) as his OC? Or Pep Hamilton? I think for him to have a chance he needs a clear plan for Fields but also must explain what happened in Miami.

I don’t care about the lazy local media and their opinions. They just want a talkative nice guy so they can get easy stories without doing any real journalism.
You're not worried about any of this talk about how he didn't get along with the GM or wanted to have more power than his GM and wasn't a players coach at all and only two players had anything nice to say about him after he left and all this happening in his first ever gig as a HC? I am.

When he first got fired i was all in on him, i've been a big fan of his, but if even just one or two of those things are true and carried over to his next job it could turn into a total mess. We need to get this right this time. We don't have the time to make another mistake at HC with us having our QB going into his 2nd year.

I'm not sure he can get humbled this quick if he turns right around and gets another HC-ing job this quick but maybe if he had to go back to being a DC for a year or two he could get humbled by what happened in Miami.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Nah, what this team needs is to score points. Unless Flores can figure that out then hard pass.
All in on scoring points, and if Flores did have a falling out with Tua after only two years, he is not the right coach for Fields. It would be a train wreck for both Fields and the Bears not to get this hire right.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Except Matt Nagy is an offensive guy and his offenses were still worse than Flores' despite him being a defensive first coach and all of that coordinator turnover, not to mention the Dolphins tanked 2019 and Pace went all in in 2018 during Nagys only winning season.

How do you not know how many winning seasons they've had under Nagy?

Look past the coordinator turnover.. rather have accountability... i prefer kicking a worthless bitch to the curb as soon as that said bitch shows that they are worthlesss...fuck wasting years with a dumb bitch

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Look past the coordinator turnover.. rather have accountability... i prefer kicking a worthless bitch to the curb as soon as that said bitch shows that they are worthlesss...fuck wasting years with a dumb bitch
i can see it from that perspective but at the same time, that is a lot and it doesn't help the QB. Again, id hope these are questions that are being asked.

Hey, maybe i get my wish and BAL fires Roman and he can find another OC job with the Bears under Flores. But havent heard anything on that front yet.