Brian Flores

Soterod

Liked Posts:
It looks from the diversity department that they are leaning towards minorities. Would Brian Flores be a good option?
I like Brian Flores I think he would be a great fit but I’m just a fan not an Nfl team owner so someone would have to school me on this one!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yeah, he beat Belichick by 1 pt in Mac Jones first career game and then again in a meaningless game (for the Pats) in week 18 as the Bills were facing the Jets @ home with the tiebreak. Another one of his Pats wins was when the Pats were resting guys in the playoffs for week 17.

Flores has had a couple nice streaks of games against a bunch of poor teams, 9/10 wins last year were against .500 or below teams. This year, his 7 game win streak came against bottom-feeders and non-playoff teams (Jets x2, Giants, Texans, Panthers, Ravens, Saints). It would be much more impressive if he didn't have two 7 game streaks going the other way.

He was also outscored by 137 points in his first 4 games coaching, you or anyone on this forum could go out there blindfolded and coach the Dolphins 4 4 and it wouldn't get that bad.

People have trashed Tua but he's still very young and has only played in like 20 something games. 13-8 as a starter. I still think he could turn out to be a great QB, if it's true about the rifts between Flores and Tua then I def don't want Flores cause I'm sure there will be plenty of growing pains for Fields like Tua in the coming seasons and the last thing we need is another fractured locker-room.

LOL....so now ur gonna break down how the wins took place and whether they meant anything. I addressed with the OP that they beat a playoff team. We don't know what happened in Miami...but anytime a HC gets fired with a winning record, it's going to be look at a lot closer. But as I mentioned earlier I not advocating he come here. I have 3 others I like.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Flores is my guy. I want Smith as GM and Flores and my coach. ?

HUGE RED FLAG!!! That's a lot of schemes and playbooks Fields is gonna have to re-learn . . .

The Dolphins always had a revolving door of coaches under Flores, including four offensive coordinators, two defensive coordinators, and four offensive line coaches in his three seasons on the job. Flores could never seem to find the right coach to lead an inconsistent offense, which likely led to his fractured relationship with ownership and general manager Chris Grier.

MadBearsFan

Liked Posts:
HUGE RED FLAG!!! That's a lot of schemes and playbooks Fields is gonna have to re-learn . . .

The Dolphins always had a revolving door of coaches under Flores, including four offensive coordinators, two defensive coordinators, and four offensive line coaches in his three seasons on the job. Flores could never seem to find the right coach to lead an inconsistent offense, which likely led to his fractured relationship with ownership and general manager Chris Grier.

I hear you but Tua is bad. I’m not a Fields guy but Tua is yikes

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

I'm not saying it's not an issue but Gailey stepped down and saying he had four coordinaters is slightly misleading since they did the co-coordinator thing last season.

Obviously if the Bears hire him he's going to have to have a better plan for his offensive coordinator.

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How do you go 10-6 and then start 1-7? We want a coach that builds on his success.

No, let the Texans have him.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i never listen to sports radio and had Boston sports radio on last night and they said the owner of the Dolphins wants MATT NEGGY....i was like...did they just say what I thought they said? they said it again....Matt Nagy is wanted by the dolphins owner, i think it's BS but who knows
I live in Florida, and while I'm not a Dolphins fan, I REALLY don't want to have to hear anything more about Nagy once this post-firing storm blows by.

Wouldn't wish Nagy on my worst enemy of teams.

...cept those fucking Packers. Nagy & Rodgers would be epic justice. If only. Lucky g'damn Packer nits.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I live in Florida, and while I'm not a Dolphins fan, I REALLY don't want to have to hear anything more about Nagy once this post-firing storm blows by.

Wouldn't wish Nagy on my worst enemy of teams.

...cept those fucking Packers. Nagy & Rodgers would be epic justice. If only. Lucky g'damn Packer nits.
Rogers would strangle Nagy.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Sure I see the losses
Well if the record says 9-8.....does it really matter how the 8 losses came?

Fuck the record. I’m looking to make the playoffs and actually compete in the playoffs.

We started off here>>>>#214 At least the guy knows what it takes to win a SB in a winning Pats org.

I have other choices for HC.

Of course I wanna see us in the playoffs. I wanna witness us win another SB. And if u never witnessed us win a SB, I hope u get to see us win one again.

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
If Flores is in love with Watson then he is out. Not a fit for us if that’s the case.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
But I thought Flores was everyone's guy lol.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Curious as to why he hasn't just been hired by Houston then.
Watson won’t play for Houston again. Unless he is a flaky weirdo like Rodgers.