Brian Urlacher

Brownie

Poor guy.

Was this the same game where our DE (I forget his name) popped his tendon celebrating one of the few sacks he got that year?

VashalasX

That would never happen to RoqSmitty

I bet Urlacher skipped OATs that year

CC: @VashalasX
Roquan Smith is literaly all the speed that Urlacher was but just doesn't get over-hyped upon simply because Urlacher is white and dumb as heck meatball bear fans don't expect someone like this to be that fast and also I believe that Roquan is better at the blitzing and the getting after the quarter-back but he had Defence coordinators making him do other things and also something that I know I will never have to deal with is that there is literally no way that Roquan ever retires only to become a fat bald white-supremacist like Brian Urlakkker!

bamainatlanta

CCS Donator
Donator
Roquan Smith is literaly all the speed that Urlacher was but just doesn't get over-hyped upon simply because Urlacher is white and dumb as heck meatball bear fans don't expect someone like this to be that fast and also I believe that Roquan is better at the blitzing and the getting after the quarter-back but he had Defence coordinators making him do other things and also something that I know I will never have to deal with is that there is literally no way that Roquan ever retires only to become a fat bald white-supremacist like Brian Urlakkker!

What does Jesper think of Urlacher?

Biscuitboy

You LITERALLY don't know shit about football. All you know is how to spell the word literally. Every post you make the word literally is in it. Go back to school and learn a new word.

tcmtrinity

You LITERALLY don't know shit about football. All you know is how to spell the word literally. Every post you make the word literally is in it. Go back to school and learn a new word.

Joe. Joe. Joe. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Yo. Werd. Werd. Werd. Werd.

Literally is the new Aks. I aks you why that be?