Brian Urlacher

mecha

Liked Posts:
when did this fuckboy twat @VashalasX get unbanned?

additionally Lamarr Houston was like 8 years later. that was 2014. Urlacher getting juked was 2006.

fucking people

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
when did this fuckboy twat @VashalasX get unbanned?

additionally Lamarr Houston was like 8 years later. that was 2014. Urlacher getting juked was 2006.

fucking people
Hey!

I literally always had nothing but the most respectful regarding reverence for you as a poster and have know idea why you would have some sort of beef with me but let's bury the hatchet under the bridge and crush whatever is in betweenst you and myselve I wasn' even unm
banned I just signed up again after leaving the toxicity that this place decided to be unto me because I'm literally not able to even ever relate to normal people much lesser than so towards boomer people whomst worship people literally 1/4 th their age bitch ass bitch boy jerks!

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Roquan Smith is literaly all the speed that Urlacher was but just doesn't get over-hyped upon simply because Urlacher is white and dumb as heck meatball bear fans don't expect someone like this to be that fast and also I believe that Roquan is better at the blitzing and the getting after the quarter-back but he had Defence coordinators making him do other things and also something that I know I will never have to deal with is that there is literally no way that Roquan ever retires only to become a fat bald white-supremacist like Brian Urlakkker!
So requiring should get credit for blitzing when he doesn’t get to the QB because of the defensive coordinator but we’re not gonna take into account that lovely Smith never blessed Urlacher they had them in coverage which frankly allowed to cover two to work because he was all over the fucking field sideline sideline line of scrimmage the defense of backfield but because he’s white you’ve got a problem with him. OK got it thanks bye

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont even need to watch the video of Urlacher to remember that he got destroyed by Bettis. Claiming he stood him up when Urlacher is on his back on the ground in the still frame is amusing.
That's because the still shot you are looking at was from AFTER the push in the back occurred. If you would watch the video clip I provided in an earlier post, they are all over Youtube, you would see Bettis's momentum being stopped until #66 Alan Faneca pushed Bettis in the back thereby bolstering his run. No Faneca, No TD!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That's because the still shot you are looking at was from AFTER the push in the back occurred. If you would watch the video clip I provided in an earlier post, they are all over Youtube, you would see Bettis's momentum being stopped until #66 Alan Faneca pushed Bettis in the back thereby bolstering his run. No Faneca, No TD!

LOL! It's not hard to see at all that Urlacher is falling before Faneca even gets to Bettis. So Urlacher got trucked by Bettis....who fucking cares??? Not the first linebacker he's ever done it to.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL! It's not hard to see at all that Urlacher is falling before Faneca even gets to Bettis. So Urlacher got trucked by Bettis....who fucking cares??? Not the first linebacker he's ever done it to.
Nonsense..Urlacher was giving ground, but Bettis was about stopped..Then came Fanica.

But I agree with you..No one cares except those here who hate Urlacher.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
16602.jpg

@Grimson look at this dooooood whomst disliked me just now lmfao

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nonsense..Urlacher was giving ground, but Bettis was about stopped..Then came Fanica.

But I agree with you..No one cares except those here who hate Urlacher.
No one should take anything you take seriously. It's like you're trying to be wrong.

Imagine watching a LB getting blasted onto his back and thinking anything but him getting rolled. I guess anything to protect the meatballs favorite player from criticism. Im noticing a trend here.