Bridgewater

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Looks like he will be a backup in 2021 and will have to take a pay cut. Not likely any team gives him a chance to play. Denver, NO, and NE seem to be the ones mentioned as interested in him. Could trade Foles for Bridgewater. Have 2 QBs at 10 Mill each. Give us a better chance to win if Dalton has an issue. Pace / Nagy wanted Bridgewater last off season. Doubt Carolina gets much in a trade. Foles gives them a nice mentor for Darnold.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think we should all just be prepared for "Dalton QB1" this year.

I think we're going to suck enough to draft a good prospect next year. Just don't die between now and then, and you might witness something special.

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If Teddy Tiny Hands had just stayed put in NOLA he would be the Heir apparent to Brees. But no, he wanted to start right away.
Personally, I think Minny made the best move releasing him. He is just not what they thought they were getting.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What??? Don't we have Dalton and Foles? If you can't draft someone who can be the guy you can go with Dalton and Foles. No need to get more never will be QBs on the team. If we end up needing an emergency QB we have one or two who can fill in during a game and there are plenty out there to bring in.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
"I'm sorry but your thread title doesn't meet the requisite number of characters and will be promptly removed by site admin. Tks."