KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I live 5 minutes away from Beaver Stadium and have SEEN Brisker play every snap. He is a baller. Brisker is a freak athlete who can tackle. He will be a Pro Bowler for the bears within the next 2 years.

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont knight for Penn Staters who arent worth it either. I was the guy who called Hamler a bust before the draft.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I live 5 minutes away from Beaver Stadium and have SEEN Brisker play every snap. He is a baller. Brisker is a freak athlete who can tackle. He will be a Pro Bowler for the bears within the next 2 years.
I like it but i don't think many will love his 2021 tape when it comes to his tackling cause he hurt his shoulder early in the year and decided to play through it and you can see him favoring it with a lot of his tackles.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
tf is beaver stadium and how does it apply to a guy who played for the nittany lions? is this a 2012 sex offender joke? tasteless

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I like it but i don't think many will love his 2021 tape when it comes to his tackling cause he hurt his shoulder early in the year and decided to play through it and you can see him favoring it with a lot of his tackles.
You 100% are stealing this from someone. the question is who?

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
tf is beaver stadium and how does it apply to a guy who played for the nittany lions? is this a 2012 sex offender joke? tasteless
Beaver Stadium is where your ugly girl friend gets her plastic surgery done.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I believe this too. The guy is an athletic freak who is just a pure football player. He is smart, instinctive and a great leader. He can also bring the hammer.

As much as I initially wanted this pick to be on the offensive side of that ball, I must admit to being excited about Brisker being a Bear. He is the kind of leader that a championship defense can be built around.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
The WR the Bears didn't draft in the 2nd will have over 1k yards, multiple TDs and will greatly improve his teams Offense. but yea, the Bears have a pro bowl S on a 5-12 team that can't move the ball and score points due to lack of weapons, per usual