Dentfan's Mega Mock Thread

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
That sounds more like what I was thinking
Though I’ve already said it, “FUCK YOU RUIN PACE!” I was tempted to give him a skid mark of credit if he’d managed to hustle the league for three extra picks. I was like, hey, 8 picks is something much better, but, nope.

So, though it’s been said many times many ways, fuck you pace, you’ll get yours.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Yeah man, a lot really depends on how Graham plays out the year. I mean, Kendrick is a real talent, but, again this is me inferring from subtext, he seems to be a toxic head case that can’t stick with a program but is a legitimate top 5 cb in the draft. If he’s there in the 2nd, I don’t know how we pass, unless there’s something wow still left on the board.

I understand your hesitancy in “moving the chains”, especially in the context of last week in Minnie, but I mean moving the chains to a td. A 6’3” Wr who was a triple jump star in high school can really high point and come down with the ball in the end zone.

I want us to be a team that has a running look, Kmet, Cooper, Pierce, Mooney, and Montgomery. They have to put a base defense in. All of those dudes can block and catch. Add in a, hopefully, rejuvenated Cohen, and you have a good team with a good hc not named Nagy.
No right or wrong here...we both want Da Bears to win the SB......Looking at this from different angles that's all......I don't follow college football so I don't care who we draft or sign in FA, however we need playmakers who can get into the end zone. The main problem is we don't score enough to win. I want guys who know how to score TDs on a regular basis.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You’ve kind of proven that you don’t know how family works uncle dongbears, since yours left you at the fire station when you were 18 and they knew you couldn’t find your way back

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

My Man Bro Shmo put out a 7 rounder, yesterday. I really haven't seen one up until now, with even WalterFootball is only going to round 3.

1642089278423.png

The only one I'd outright say no to now was the player I was high on until the National Championship, Derion Kendrick. He almost lost them the game twice! He is too much of a headcase, even for the 3rd round, and I was mocking him to us in the 2nd. Let him go to LV or Dallas.

Otherwise, what do you think of his draft?

Also, if you can, please hop over and give him a like, a sub, or leave a comment. He's a good dude.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Finally! I've been waiting for Bro Shmo's 7 round mock!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There's dumb, and then there's "7 round mock draft before a playoff game has even been played" dumb.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
@Milky I split up streaming services with family too. My brother and parents both pay for some and I pay for a few. I actually really like youtubetv for regular live TV. Not sure what other people's preferences are there. I had bad experience with slingtv

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Did this guy straight up steal my Bears 2nd round pick?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's fun to play around but better after FA