Broncos Two Point Conversion play

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio did seem to try to make a point that Fuller sucks today. lol

So he went for two with the last play the defense failed him on in Chicago?

And this is after he made a point to show what he could and would do with a REAL CORNER. (Chris Harris)

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
The flat was open all day. They were gassed the whole game. Hope it truly was just that, otherwise against a decent offense this game would have been out of control.

fatkid73

Liked Posts:
I did not have sound during the game, can someone explain how the Broncos got the 2pt try from the 1? It was a penalty on Denver for 5 yards, and an offsides on the Bears for what I thought should have been half the distance to the goal which should have been ball on the 4. What gives?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I did not have sound during the game, can someone explain how the Broncos got the 2pt try from the 1? It was a penalty on Denver for 5 yards, and an offsides on the Bears for what I thought should have been half the distance to the goal which should have been ball on the 4. What gives?
The rule is stupid. Simple as that.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So is it really if the offense commits a 5 yard penalty, they get the option of going from the 7 or kicking from the 20? And then, a defensive 5 yard penalty is kicking from the 10 or a play from the 1?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think the mile high air gassed the defense. They were sucking wind at the end. Fuller was beat consistently today with his off coverage

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So is it really if the offense commits a 5 yard penalty, they get the option of going from the 7 or kicking from the 20? And then, a defensive 5 yard penalty is kicking from the 10 or a play from the 1?

Even Joe Flacco was wondering how they spoted where they did on the 2 point he thought they would be at the 4 yard line or something like that I heard in his presser

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Emmanuel Sanders is probably the most dangerous three or so receivers in the NFL in that situation.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fangio did seem to try to make a point that Fuller sucks today. lol

So he went for two with the last play the defense failed him on in Chicago?

And this is after he made a point to show what he could and would do with a REAL CORNER. (Chris Harris)
lol that's what I'm saying. It's like Fangio just picked on Fuller all game. What does that say when the previous DC keeps picking on you?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
lol that's what I'm saying. It's like Fangio just picked on Fuller all game. What does that say when the previous DC keeps picking on you?

And on the other side, he left Chris Harris on an island, showing full trust he rarely showed Fuller.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Bears were gassed and Flacco played about as well as he can. He got lucky with a few throws and penalties too.