Browns are prob not gonna have Landry + OBJ

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The Browns are actually better without Beckham Jr.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Watched the Browns hang with the Chiefs week 1.

They have so much talent, I'm thinking we get blown out.

Crazy what can happen when you get a lot of first round picks.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Would be huge for us if true considering the shitty CB's we have outside of johnson.

not really they have been utilizing their Tight Ends bigtime which helps their run and pass games .I think Njoku is their most targeted player so far . Our best chance on he road was to hope they got pass happy with those receivers and strayed away from the run but now I feel we will get a overdose of them in jumbo trying to run it down our throat setting up the play action to the TE.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Too bad the game isn't in Chicago so the camera could catch Pace's reaction to watching his aging defense and borderline practice squad offense get steamrolled by young players on cheap contracts that will be in some epic playoff battles vs KC the next 5 years.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am not sure this Bears team is a lock to win or lose any game this year. The team is average. Fine. Capable of beating anyone or losing to anyone. Middle of the road. Somewhat vanilla. If Fields starts he will make some inexperienced/bone-headed plays and some that will amaze people. And everything in between. With Dalton they are more solidly mediocre.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was honestly much more worried about the Bengals passing game.

I hope I don't have to eat these words next Sunday, but the Bears can beat the Browns if they shut down the Chubb/Hunt combo and get the ball in Mayfield's hands. This defense has a lot of momentum built up from schooling Joe Burrow and I think they can get Mayfield to turn the ball over enough to pull off the upset in Ohio.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Browns did not look that impressive against the Texans. I don't think they are that good. Bears probably still lose but people thinking this is some unwinnable matchup for the beloved are off.
Admittedly, I didn't see that game. You could be right. But they hung with KC all game...coulda won, but effed it away in the end. They seem like an exciting team to me.

When I'm not watching the Bears (boring games), I make up for it by watching KC, Cleveland...and this year I'm keeping an eye on Miami. Another team that got a lot of first round picks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Having Bilal Nichols and Mario Edwards Jr. out there together will cause some issues for the Browns. I'm also not entirely sure the Browns are going to adequately prepare for Edwards Jr. either. If those two are good enough that Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn can play like they did against Cincinnati (at least somewhat) then you will see the defense look very good. The rush doesn't need to be great, it just needs to be present.

Also Roquan Smith is basically the best linebacker in football right now, especially in coverage. I am absolutely content letting the Browns throw it to their tight ends with Roquan lurking around, that's a one-way ticket to turnover city. I'm sure Stefanski knows that though, he will try to replicate the Rams gameplan.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Having Bilal Nichols and Mario Edwards Jr. out there together will cause some issues for the Browns. I'm also not entirely sure the Browns are going to adequately prepare for Edwards Jr. either. If those two are good enough that Khalil Mack and Robert Quinn can play like they did against Cincinnati (at least somewhat) then you will see the defense look very good. The rush doesn't need to be great, it just needs to be present.

Also Roquan Smith is basically the best linebacker in football right now, especially in coverage. I am absolutely content letting the Browns throw it to their tight ends with Roquan lurking around, that's a one-way ticket to turnover city. I'm sure Stefanski knows that though, he will try to replicate the Rams gameplan.

This plus maybe Goldman will be able to take away Brown's current strengths, and if Bears get a lead early then this could be a W.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Their TE room is good, but that plays into the strength of our defense too which is roquan. I'm just saying peoples jones and rashard higgins dont scare a defense that much.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
You know Cleveland is going to score, and Nagy's offense?

17 pts? 20 pts?

Plus you might need a defensive score. At least Mayfield is known for picks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You know Cleveland is going to score, and Nagy's offense?

17 pts? 20 pts?

Plus you might need a defensive score. At least Mayfield is known for picks.
If the Bears were ever willing to just lineup under center in the I formation and pound the shit out of the Browns they absolutely could. Bears have good run blocking and good running backs. The Browns are pretty weak up the middle of their defense.

But that will never happen. Nagy will simply never do it. He would rather lose than not win his way.