Browns Board

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
On JF's first start:

They have zero faith in their defensive coordinator and they seem to be a reasonable message board. Didn't notice too many meatballs buy didn't really investigate too much.

On the other hand, the Bengals board figured the Bears game would be a blowout win because of the LAR fiasco.

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
On JF's first start:

They have zero faith in their defensive coordinator and they seem to be a reasonable message board. Didn't notice too many meatballs buy didn't really investigate too much.

On the other hand, the Bengals board figured the Bears game would be a blowout win because of the LAR fiasco.
Lol get a life bro.... time is valuable to be trolling like that

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m 30 and use that term
Funny thing is dude doesn't even know what trolling is. This board has entire threads dedicated to trolling and they are quite funny at times. BR with his sky is falling trolling, Anytime trolling DB70, HHM trolling Greg, etc...

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does the Browns board have any Bengals homers with >10,000 posts?

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Overall they seem very level headed.

I think some are overestimating our run defense and like the rest of the national media, give more flack than deserves to our OLine.

As far as our run D, The Rams put the ball in Stafford's hands and let him ball out. They were having plenty of success on our secondary, so there was no need for them to rely on the run. Cincinnati is similar, in that they are pass 1st and let Burrow throw a lot. Looking back on last season, I think our Run D is slightly below average. Maybe Eddie Goldman makes a difference if he is able to suit up. Otherwise, I think the Browns will have their way with us.

Our OLine has been faring pretty decently as of now. Yes, we've given up a few sacks, but we aren't allowing constant pressure and have been able to get a good push in the running game.

I did laugh at one poster's comment that we do not have as much talent on offense than the Texans. I don't believe that to be the case. Maybe we haven't utulized the talent the best, but Arob, Mooney, and Monty are better than Cooks and whomever the Texans have . Byrd, Goodwin, and Kmet/Graham round up a solid group. I expect Fields to get the most out of our guys and also able to add a mobile element to our offense

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Overall they seem very level headed.

I think some are overestimating our run defense and like the rest of the national media, give more flack than deserves to our OLine.

As far as our run D, The Rams put the ball in Stafford's hands and let him ball out. They were having plenty of success on our secondary, so there was no need for them to rely on the run. Cincinnati is similar, in that they are pass 1st and let Burrow throw a lot. Looking back on last season, I think our Run D is slightly below average. Maybe Eddie Goldman makes a difference if he is able to suit up. Otherwise, I think the Browns will have their way with us.

Our OLine has been faring pretty decently as of now. Yes, we've given up a few sacks, but we aren't allowing constant pressure and have been able to get a good push in the running game.

I did laugh at one poster's comment that we do not have as much talent on offense than the Texans. I don't believe that to be the case. Maybe we haven't utulized the talent the best, but Arob, Mooney, and Monty are . Byrd, Goodwin, and Kmet/Graham are goo

Reading that board makes me wonder what the fuck is wrong with this board.