Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
What’s his name should have kept his racist comments to himself. Well deserved for Myles.
Calm down. Rudolph needed to get domed
watch the replay, i don't see that fat QB saying anything to Myles until they started scraping. to be honest Myles looked like he was thinking to himself that he was fucked when walking to sidelines after the fact Fat boy done tossed the ball and probably told myle's ass to let him go but took offense and lost his cool on a no name QB thinkin' he'll get a hall pass although Mason did try to take Myles helmet off for some dumb reason. BUT, If fat boy said that, Myles should of reported it immediately or kept it to himself for later use, think about it... wack ass Kitchens is the Browns coach(lmao) and Tomlin is the Steelers coach. Watch Mike side stare(@2:28) at Kitchens like "dude get your fuckin men in order".

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
watch the replay, i don't see that fat QB saying anything to Myles until they started scraping. to be honest Myles looked like he was thinking to himself that he was fucked when walking to sidelines after the fact Fat boy done tossed the ball and probably told myle's ass to let him go but took offense and lost his cool on a no name QB thinkin' he'll get a hall pass although Mason did try to take Myles helmet off for some dumb reason. BUT, If fat boy said that, Myles should of reported it immediately or kept it to himself for later use, think about it... wack ass Kitchens is the Browns coach(lmao) and Tomlin is the Steelers coach. Watch Mike side stare(@2:28) at Kitchens like "dude get your fuckin men in order".

First you started that the QB SAID NOTHING...THEN You stated if Mason did say something Myles should have reported it. contradictory statements my man.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
First you started that the QB SAID NOTHING...THEN You stated if Mason did say something Myles should have reported it. contradictory statements my man.
i meant to say we don't see him Mason saying anything, until he got WHACKED lol. but if he said something bad, he Myles should of reported to the officials immediately, instead of marching back to the sidelines looking lost.
Think about it. Mason is quite as far media plugs goes, but Myles is pushing his way around and not one teammate of his backs Myles' claim up. I btw, think Mike Tomlin and The Rooneys would of cut Mason from the team quicker than a he can pack his shit. DeCastro and Co., was right there, if my teammate said that to somebody i would beat Mason's ass later in the day.

Last edited: