Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Which posters here would be in this situation??
I would say @dabears70 but then i realized that was IRL fighting and we know he doesn't have the balls to actually fight someone because he's very weak, slow and has zero courage and he probably couldn't afford a ticket to the game.

I'd say @Chris Sojka would be in that situation and maybe @TheWinman

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
At least you can tell those guys don't do this a lot. So open.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
A bunch of drunk morons who ruined a tailgate.

You had ppl setting up tables that these guys started going thru like pro wrestlers to go along with an obvious stench of man ass and destitute dreams of being tough guys.

The capper would have been if the Browns lost.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would say @dabears70 but then i realized that was IRL fighting and we know he doesn't have the balls to actually fight someone because he's very weak, slow and has zero courage and he probably couldn't afford a ticket to the game.

@dabears70 tries stealing a $100 ff pot I’m sure he doesn’t have the scratch to tailgate unless there is a gofundme out there for this clown

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know certain fans like to bitch about players being thugs and shit….. but honestly the fans are way worse behaved. I see this shit every week in numerous stadiums. While I still enjoy the occasional game I wouldn’t dream of taking my family to a game.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know certain fans like to bitch about players being thugs and shit….. but honestly the fans are way worse behaved. I see this shit every week in numerous stadiums. While I still enjoy the occasional game I wouldn’t dream of taking my family to a game.
Some players are thugs. It is what it is. And some fans are drunken slobs who act like jerks and start fights at tailgate parties. Cleveland isn't nearly as bad as San Francisco though, where attending as a fan could be life-threatening.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Some players are thugs. It is what it is. And some fans are drunken slobs who act like jerks and start fights at tailgate parties. Cleveland isn't nearly as bad as San Francisco though, where attending as a fan could be life-threatening.
Well of course some are…. I have a theory though that there’s more arrests per person when comparing NFL players vs NFL fans. (I’m talking fans that go to the games, not average armchair QBs). I have no way of proving this obviously…..

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I was worried they wouldn't mention the table.

The brawl became so violent that it spilled onto a table holding food, drinks and balloons, leading to the table’s destruction.

Oh thank heavens.

Guys... balloons were lost, think about that before you choose to not take this seriously at all.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

@dabears70 would be waiting around for wallets and other valuable to fall out of pockets so he could steal them.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
That is an impressive amount of lack of fighting skills but what else would you expect from fat, middle-aged big mouths who have no concept of how real men behave?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Embarrassing. I haven’t seen so many wild sloppy haymakers since middle school. One of the many reasons I prefer to watch the game at home.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I would venture to say the majority of posters on here under 30 have not been in a fistfight. I think most people over that age maybe had a fight in middle or high school and nobody ever got in real trouble, but in the last 10-15 years schools have really locked down on any type of violence and teachers can't look the other way even if they want to.

I do think a nice organized CCS boxing match would be a great thing. Let some of the real shit talkers get punched in the mouth and they may be a bit more respectful in the future.