Browns Tailgate Brawl

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I would venture to say the majority of posters on here under 30 have not been in a fistfight. I think most people over that age maybe had a fight in middle or high school and nobody ever got in real trouble, but in the last 10-15 years schools have really locked down on any type of violence and teachers can't look the other way even if they want to.

I do think a nice organized CCS boxing match would be a great thing. Let some of the real shit talkers get punched in the mouth and they may be a bit more respectful in the future.
I’m willing to bet the “real CCS shit talkers” have never been in a fight and would whimper upon the first jab that was landed. Probably would need counseling after the ass whoopin

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I would venture to say the majority of posters on here under 30 have not been in a fistfight. I think most people over that age maybe had a fight in middle or high school and nobody ever got in real trouble, but in the last 10-15 years schools have really locked down on any type of violence and teachers can't look the other way even if they want to.

I do think a nice organized CCS boxing match would be a great thing. Let some of the real shit talkers get punched in the mouth and they may be a bit more respectful in the future.
I was part of a group of teachers in a hallway that had to break up two fights last week.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'm being serious. I don't know if the "did you report them" was meant as a joke, or not.
It was meant to be a joke, but I wasn’t expecting your response. Thanks for taking the wind outta my sails

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That is an impressive amount of lack of fighting skills but what else would you expect from fat, middle-aged big mouths who have no concept of how real men behave?
I didn't see a single punch with any sort of snap on it, and there were plenty of opportunities for clean shots. So much lulz.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I’m willing to bet the “real CCS shit talkers” have never been in a fight and would whimper upon the first jab that was landed. Probably would need counseling after the ass whoopin

I'd be fine with a gentlemanly boxing match but I know some turd would probably tryn stab me or hit me with a brick.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
I'd be fine with a gentlemanly boxing match but I know some turd would probably tryn stab me or hit me with a brick.
Attempted shanking or use of any other weapon would result in disqualification and perma ban from CCS. No way any shit talkers on here would risk that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Attempted shanking or use of any other weapon would result in disqualification and perma ban from CCS. No way any shit talkers on here would risk that.
@Novak used to sanction Logan Square CCS boxing events and nobody ever showed up so we just ended up day drinking.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Embarrassing. I haven’t seen so many wild sloppy haymakers since middle school. One of the many reasons I prefer to watch the game at home.
I DID hear that your significant other has a devastating haymaker.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bunch of fucking gutter-ball idiots. And its Cleveland so.....

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I personally feel that’s the better choice

I'll tell you what's a bad choice, in case you haven't heard the story before:

Don't day drink and then choose to Krav Maga spar with @Grimson

He's broken my nose TWICE with palm strikes on two separate occasions, when we were supposed to be low strength, pulling punches and such.

TWICE!

And do you know how much more blood comes out of a broken nose when you've been drinking mojitos all afternoon???

horrible

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Leaving Soldier Field this past Sunday was no fun. It is crazy how alcohol makes anti-vaxx people at games towards people wearing masks.