Browns Tailgate Brawl

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I'll tell you what's a bad choice, in case you haven't heard the story before:

Don't day drink and then choose to Krav Maga spar with @Grimson

He's broken my nose TWICE with palm strikes on two separate occasions, when we were supposed to be low strength, pulling punches and such.

TWICE!

And do you know how much more blood comes out of a broken nose when you've been drinking mojitos all afternoon???

horrible
Don’t be a puss. If you’re Krav Maga sparring after day drinking, there’s no reason a shank shouldn’t be involved. Disappointed in you two

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
I know certain fans like to bitch about players being thugs and shit….. but honestly the fans are way worse behaved. I see this shit every week in numerous stadiums. While I still enjoy the occasional game I wouldn’t dream of taking my family to a game.

This. It's why I don't bring my kids to games anymore. It's impossible to go through an entire game without some drunk idiot(s) trying to start a fight and screaming every vile word known to man.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know certain fans like to bitch about players being thugs and shit….. but honestly the fans are way worse behaved. I see this shit every week in numerous stadiums. While I still enjoy the occasional game I wouldn’t dream of taking my family to a game.
I have only been to one other stadium besides SF...That was the Panthers stadium where I watched them play the Bears a few times, as well as at least one other team.
I have to say that the Panther fans are very well behaved, and outright friendly. I actually witnessed some of them offering to share snacks with the fans of the opposing team.

Now..Soldier Field and Bear fans?..Fergeddaboudit...lol

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I would venture to say the majority of posters on here under 30 have not been in a fistfight. I think most people over that age maybe had a fight in middle or high school and nobody ever got in real trouble, but in the last 10-15 years schools have really locked down on any type of violence and teachers can't look the other way even if they want to.

I do think a nice organized CCS boxing match would be a great thing. Let some of the real shit talkers get punched in the mouth and they may be a bit more respectful in the future.

It sounds like @mattb78 would be one of these fans.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leaving Soldier Field this past Sunday was no fun. It is crazy how alcohol makes anti-vaxx people at games towards people wearing masks.

I have seen the same in a few places. Sad.

Having been to SF many times for Bears games I can say that I am not sure I have ever gone to a game and not seen some sort of altercation. The last Bears - Eagles game I went two I saw two fights and both were Eagle fans fighting Eagle fans.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'll tell you what's a bad choice, in case you haven't heard the story before:

Don't day drink and then choose to Krav Maga spar with @Grimson

He's broken my nose TWICE with palm strikes on two separate occasions, when we were supposed to be low strength, pulling punches and such.

TWICE!

And do you know how much more blood comes out of a broken nose when you've been drinking mojitos all afternoon???

horrible
Does your schnozz look like Owen Wilson's? With that hard S curve?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Leaving Soldier Field this past Sunday was no fun. It is crazy how alcohol makes anti-vaxx people at games towards people wearing masks.
Weird too because I thought it was all about FREEDOM but somehow you aren't free to do what you're doing without being harassed. Did "**** off mind your own business" work?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
The second time it did until i set it. Got lucky because before the TWO (2) times @Grimson broke my nose, I had 2 more breaks earlier in lyfe.
So, you stick your nose into other peoples business IRL too?

?..I couldn't resist

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So, you stick your nose into other peoples business IRL too?

?..I couldn't resist
I'm not sure what your premise is here, and not sure why you're inserting yourself into this conversation but okay...

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure what your premise is here, and not sure why you're inserting yourself into this conversation but okay..

My premise is simple.. "So, you stick your nose into other peoples business IRL too?"

Why I inserted myself into this conversation? Because that's what people do on message boards...Especially you

But it was a joke..No need to get defensive

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My premise is simple.. "So, you stick your nose into other peoples business IRL too?"

Why I inserted myself into this conversation? Because that's what people do on message boards...Especially you

Not defensive, I'm just unclear on what you mean by "too?" and what you mean by "sticking my nose into other people's business"

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Calm down skeeter we just having fun in this thread

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
so that's in addition to what exactly?
damn...you duuuumb

In addition to you sticking your nose in other peoples business here.

Relax skeeter, we're just having fun here

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
damn...you duuuumb

In addition to you sticking your nose in other peoples business here.

Relax skeeter, we're just having fun here

So let me get this straight, you're barging into a conversation you aren't a part of (which is fine because it's literally a public convo on a forum) and "sticking your nose" into my business, to say I'm sticking my nose into others' business by participating in forum conversations?

And then conflating that to me Krav Maga sparring with @Grimson?

You do understand why I'd find that confusing, no?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
So let me get this straight, you're barging into a conversation you aren't a part of (which is fine because it's literally a public convo on a forum) and "sticking your nose" into my business, to say I'm sticking my nose into others' business by participating in forum conversations?

And then conflating that to me Krav Maga sparring with @Grimson?

You do understand why I'd find that confusing, no?
damn...who pissed in your soy milk today