Browns Tailgate Brawl

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
It sounds like @mattb78 would be one of these fans.
Quite the opposite. I have always been a proponent of respect on this board and do not make personal attacks. I like it when we stick to football instead of threads devolving into petty arguments.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I was part of a group of teachers in a hallway that had to break up two fights last week.
Do you work in a suburban or rural school? My sister teaches in a big city and says the county is zero tolerance. School resource officer (police) is involved in any fight. Kids get suspended. I was just comparing that to when I went to school and if there was a scuffle it was never a big deal.

Thanks for your work by the way its a very hard job. My sister is nearly at her breaking point with all the extra demands they put on teachers plus all the covid rules.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do you work in a suburban or rural school? My sister teaches in a big city and says the county is zero tolerance. School resource officer (police) is involved in any fight. Kids get suspended. I was just comparing that to when I went to school and if there was a scuffle it was never a big deal.
I see what you're saying. That makes much more sense. FTR, I'm not a fan of the zero tolerance disciplinary actions. Too many shades of gray in these situations.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
I know certain fans like to bitch about players being thugs and shit….. but honestly the fans are way worse behaved. I see this shit every week in numerous stadiums. While I still enjoy the occasional game I wouldn’t dream of taking my family to a game.
***Aaron Hernandez has entered the chat***

Yo, just because I liked buttplugs don’t mean I don’t kill ppl

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Weird too because I thought it was all about FREEDOM but somehow you aren't free to do what you're doing without being harassed. Did "**** off mind your own business" work?
It was horrible. We were just walking down the side of Soldier Field towards the Field Museum and were going to pull off to the side to let the rest of the crowd go by first. We did not even make it to that point before getting harassed just for walking peacefully, just because we had masks on. It continued for several minutes. Had to restrain myself.