1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
.... Lets not. #TRADEDOWN
Trading Fields would probably give us more than a trade down would. Hmmmmmmmm

So we take B.Young and still get a bunch of draft picks. Hmmmmmmmmm

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Taking Bryce Young and trading Fields would give the Bears 5 years on a rookie deal to rebuild. I doubt they do it but Young (other than his height) is a great prospect.
"Five years to rebuild" ranks right up there for post of the week with "draft a RB in round 1 so you can run on 3rd and long and kick a shorter FG".

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Why would you trade Fields (known weaknesses and strengths) for some other Qb that never took a snap in the NFL?
This is plain dumb..
Yes it is, JF is well on his way to being a star, his mates love him and the team chemistry is good, no quit there. Bryce isn't the top QB in this class anyway, CJ is but that wasn't the point to discuss for the thread.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
Lmao let's calm down a bit I don't think we live in a world where we get 2 firsts for fields 1 maybe
If you think that, then you must be team Young then. Who is worth 2-3 firsts probably.

But I'm quite confident we could get the Jets/Commanders/other QB needy teams to pay big for Fields.

I mean Fields cost two 1sts on draft Day and I don't think he's declined in value.

Clint Eastwood

Liked Posts:
Lmao let's calm down a bit I don't think we live in a world where we get 2 firsts for fields 1 maybe
if we can’t get at a minimum 2 firsts for fields, then we absolutely need to draft qb at 1 overall. If the league doesnt see him as a potential young franchise qb in terms of his value, then why would we? And why would we pass on an opportunity to draft a franchise qb in that scenario.

I suspect we think fields is a possible franchise qb, and so therefor will other GMs. So likely, we can trade him for 2 number one picks and more and draft Stroud (who i think is way better than young). Or we can keep him and trade the number one pick for 2 number ones and more. Either way we are sitting pretty.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking Bryce Young and trading Fields would give the Bears 5 years on a rookie deal to rebuild. I doubt they do it but Young (other than his height) is a great prospect.
Not according to Kiper, that distinction belongs to the white dude from Kentucky....#tradedown

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
We all know everyone will be evaluated. The question with fields is whether they think he can continue to improve at passing….as obviously fields as a running qb is non-sustainable. If they believe that he will continue to improve, I see no reason why they would mess with the qb position other than the backups.

Hopefully some qbs will emerge over the next couple of months and we get ourselves a bit of a bidding war (within the top 10 if possible). Then we can take some trade capital and jump start this franchise.

1st time without sweaty Teddy in 40 years!!

Here's an example of what this warrior can do with marginal pass pro

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You're just trying to bait me into a ban.

There's no reason to get this protective over Justin Fields.

Just curious if you have a life outside of here or if it’s all just shit posting on css and registering as a sex offender?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Cool. You win. Now STFU.
But the actual smart football people know BaBa is right. I actually can't see how people don't see it. It's not like you're saying we should actually take a QB, just do our due diligence by doing our homework on every single player including QB. If the front office decides it's best to take one then that's on them because they're taking a huge chance. They could hit real big or it could be a huge failure. We won't know until it plays out.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you think that, then you must be team Young then. Who is worth 2-3 firsts probably.

But I'm quite confident we could get the Jets/Commanders/other QB needy teams to pay big for Fields.

I mean Fields cost two 1sts on draft Day and I don't think he's declined in value.
He hasn't done much too increase his value numbers wise
I'm just being honest about where I think he is value wise
If the gm decided he would be better off starting with his qb instead of a qb that's a left over from the former front office id be ok with it but personally I haven't given up on Fields yet
I'm more in the trade down grab skor camp
But won't lie Young is a very interesting talent id be happy in either situation as long as they got at least 1 first out of fields