BTW: Russel Wilson yesterday answered the question, can the Bears win a big game

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
with Jay Cutler. Seriously, what a horrific Cutleresq performance by Wilson, and yet, he still won. There you have it. :bizarro: :bizarro: :bizarro: :bizarro:

I'll take Russel Wilson impersonating Cutler over Cutler or Mitch or any of the other slobs we've had in the last few years.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll take Russel Wilson impersonating Cutler over Cutler or Mitch or any of the other slobs we've had in the last few years.
Not really sure why I posted that, but in general I do not disagree with you. Cutler and Mitch are not in Russel Wilson's league.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you taking the argument to this level? No one is saying he hasn't made big plays. No one is saying he sucks. Why are you getting so defensive about things that aren't being said by the people you are quoting?

What we are saying is that he benefits from his supporting cast more than any QB in the league. He gets to lean on one of the best run games and the best defense in the league. His margin for error is HUGE, as seen yesterday.

There isn't a lot of pressure on Wilson to make plays with his arm, again as seen yesterday. The only reason that game wasn't a blowout was because of Green Bay's incompetence in the red zone and Seattle's defense continuing to show why they are the best in the league.

And before we start blaming his receivers for 2 of those picks. Clinton-Dix had another pass go right through his hands in the 4th Quarter and Wilson missed a lot of other throws.

I want to see what Wilson does when he doesn't have an elite defense and when he doesn't get to hand the ball off to Lynch. Then we'll find out how good he really is. Until then, I see him as an explosive game manager.

Looks pretty damn good to me, your football acumen sucks however