BTW: Russel Wilson yesterday answered the question, can the Bears win a big game

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
like I care! He had one, and a first half QB rating of freackin zero!!!!

Which is doubtful to happen again for 7 at least years

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
no, he's stupid because he got the bears to pay him 45 million dollars.

Are we talking about on the field football smarts or are we talking about how stupid the front office was for paying him a kings ransom?

Bears front office making a horrible and dumb mistake =/= to actual smarts by the person getting paid

jc456

Liked Posts:
I think the Vickster has a stronger arm than Cutler's...but sans 2010...is far less accurate.

That said...Wilson is head & shoulders about those 2.

But I don't think Cutler's done any jail time!

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Idk how this is even a discussion. Wilson is a winner who is on his way to his second SB appearance in 3 years and very well could have 2 rings before he enters his fourth season. Jay has reached the playoffs once since high school.

Wilson has 26 career regular season INT's, you know the same amount Cutler threw in 2009 alone. It is very sad that Cutler apologists feel the need to jump on Wilson after the worst game of his career, which would be an average outing for Jay against the Packers.

Every QB is going to have a rough game where they toss a few picks, the fact is Wilson rarely has them and generally protects the ball and makes sound decisions. Cutler can barely go a game without an INT.

I know it is hard to see a player as young as Wilson, who is still developing, surpass Cutler at all levels (except turnovers) but it is what it is.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Are we talking about on the field football smarts or are we talking about how stupid the front office was for paying him a kings ransom?

Bears front office making a horrible and dumb mistake =/= to actual smarts by the person getting paid
I don't know, RW winning SBs getting paid hundred of thousands of dollars, why Cutler rakes in the cash. Seems RW ought to be asking Jay for his smarts.

BTW, he got paid because the team felt his field play was smart. You're right, that makes them stupid and Cutler very very smart

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I don't know, RW winning SBs getting paid hundred of thousands of dollars, why Cutler rakes in the cash. Seems RW ought to be asking Jay for his smarts.

BTW, he got paid because the team felt his field play was smart. You're right, that makes them stupid and Cutler very very smart

guess you don't understand the new CBA

jc456

Liked Posts:
Idk how this is even a discussion. Wilson is a winner who is on his way to his second SB appearance in 3 years and very well could have 2 rings before he enters his fourth season. Jay has reached the playoffs once since high school.

Wilson has 26 career regular season INT's, you know the same amount Cutler threw in 2009 alone. It is very sad that Cutler apologists feel the need to jump on Wilson after the worst game of his career, which would be an average outing for Jay against the Packers.

Every QB is going to have a rough game where they toss a few picks, the fact is Wilson rarely has them and generally protects the ball and makes sound decisions. Cutler can barely go a game without an INT.

I know it is hard to see a player as young as Wilson, who is still developing, surpass Cutler at all levels (except turnovers) but it is what it is.
no one can argue that point at all. His future is quite bright, however, now he get's to get paid and Seattle won't have the ability to keep all the players they have now when that happens. So that will get interesting. Salary cap is now interesting for Seattle.

jc456

Liked Posts:
guess you don't understand the new CBA

oh sure I do! I know that the Bears were far too stupid to franchise cutler and cost themselves only 15 million and release him. Instead, Cutler and his team were smart enough to persuade them into a multi-year deal where he gets paid guaranteed money. That is smart.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

I know you are just trolling at this point, but do you want me to reference this thread immediately after RW becomes the highest paid QB this offseason or would you rather I wait until you make another ignorant comment?

How does the FO's stupidity make Cutler smart? Do you consider Snooki smart, you know her net worth is $4M+?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
oh sure I do! I know that the Bears were far too stupid to franchise cutler and cost themselves only 15 million and release him. Instead, Cutler and his team were smart enough to persuade them into a multi-year deal where he gets paid guaranteed money. That is smart.

Apparently you don't...Wilson is ineligible for an extension till after this year.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Would rather take that with a win vs a few times a year and an embarrassing loss

me too. I'm sure there are many many QBs who'd take the D that Seattle has and have a QB rating of zero and win. Oh and the other QBs would love to play a team so flippin stupid they let a QB with a zero rating beat them in the last five minutes of a game.

I'd take that every flippin game if it was always a win!