BTW: Russel Wilson yesterday answered the question, can the Bears win a big game

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
me too. I'm sure there are many many QBs who'd take the D that Seattle has and have a QB rating of zero and win. Oh and the other QBs would love to play a team so flippin stupid they let a QB with a zero rating beat them in the last five minutes of a game.

I'd take that every flippin game if it was always a win!

You're still referencing the outlier

jc456

Liked Posts:
I know you are just trolling at this point, but do you want me to reference this thread immediately after RW becomes the highest paid QB this offseason or would you rather I wait until you make another ignorant comment?

How does the FO's stupidity make Cutler smart? Do you consider Snooki smart, you know her net worth is $4M+?

LOL dude you came after me. I think you should just kiss some more of one bud for awhile.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
LOL dude you came after me. I think you should just kiss some more of one bud for awhile.

You are either very sensitive or missed the point in my original post...my original post was making the point that just because someone is making a ton of money does not mean they are smart. You mentioned how RW would want Cutler's "smarts" because Cutler is making more money than him...you make it seem like RW is choosing to be underpaid, when in reality it is the nature of the CBA as to why he isn't being paid a lot more than Cutler.

But you still didn't answer my questions, How does the FO's stupidity make Cutler smart? Do you consider Snooki smart, you know her net worth is $4M+?

jc456

Liked Posts:
You are either very sensitive or missed the point in my original post...my original post was making the point that just because someone is making a ton of money does not mean they are smart. You mentioned how RW would want Cutler's "smarts" because Cutler is making more money than him...you make it seem like RW is choosing to be underpaid, when in reality it is the nature of the CBA as to why he isn't being paid a lot more than Cutler.

But you still didn't answer my questions, How does the FO's stupidity make Cutler smart? Do you consider Snooki smart, you know her net worth is $4M+?

Anybody that can get someone to pay them millions of dollars is smart. I don't care who it is. As for 'FO' not sure what 'FO' is.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Anybody that can get someone to pay them millions of dollars is smart.

That's Bus Cook's job. Cutler's job was to stink it up.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Anybody that can get someone to pay them millions of dollars is smart. I don't care who it is. As for 'FO' not sure what 'FO' is.

This phrase is more telling of your intelligence, if that is what you actually believe than I can't help you out anymore...there is a point of diminishing returns. 'FO' stands for Front Office...and for future reference HC = Head Coach, OC = Offensive Coordinator, DC = Defensive Coordinator, QB = Quarterback, RB = Runningback, WR = Wide Receiver, TE = Tight End, OL = Offensive Line, DL = Defensive Line, LB = Linebacker, and DB = Defensiveback

jc456

Liked Posts:
This phrase is more telling of your intelligence, if that is what you actually believe than I can't help you out anymore...there is a point of diminishing returns. 'FO' stands for Front Office...and for future reference HC = Head Coach, OC = Offensive Coordinator, DC = Defensive Coordinator, QB = Quarterback, RB = Runningback, WR = Wide Receiver, TE = Tight End, OL = Offensive Line, DL = Defensive Line, LB = Linebacker, and DB = Defensiveback
Well then I'm thankful I didn't ask anything from you.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
bears-jets_15.jpg

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well then I'm thankful I didn't ask anything from you.

So I guess you feel Vick is pretty smart considering he has gotten $100M contracts from two different teams

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't care what Vick is. What do you think?

I'm not the one equating smarts to someone else overvaluing a players worth. But what I think is every time anyone makes a counterpoint to one of your arguements, you act like a child and stick your fingers in your ear. But you can discuss that one with your shrink

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'm not the one equating smarts to someone else overvaluing a players worth. But what I think is every time anyone makes a counterpoint to one of your arguements, you act like a child and stick your fingers in your ear. But you can discuss that one with your shrink

I really don't care what you think. You and your best bud can hate Cutler all you want and i don't care. It isn't going to matter what you think, so cry everyday on here about Cutler, he's getting 45 million and will still be the QB of the Bears. And right now, RW is making hundreds of thousands. And will have to wait to see if that zero rating in the championship game hurt his chances becoming the highest paid QB. We'll see won't we? But Jay will be a Bear.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait, Snooki is worth 4+million$$$ .... FML, this world is going to shit!!

:lol:

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I really don't care what you think. You and your best bud can hate Cutler all you want and i don't care. It isn't going to matter what you think, so cry everyday on here about Cutler, he's getting 45 million and will still be the QB of the Bears. And right now, RW is making hundreds of thousands. And will have to wait to see if that zero rating in the championship game hurt his chances becoming the highest paid QB. We'll see won't we? But Jay will be a Bear.

You truly are one of a kind....first off I don't hate Cutler, I just don't think he is that good of a QB, his time in Chicago has run its course, and a change of scenery may be what is best for him. But far from hate. I see you are going back to your standard response of "it doesn't matter what you think" you say that or something to that effect on here a lot. For someone who feels that none of what is discussed on here matters you sure enjoy coming on here discussing those matters. And for the record, I am fully aware no matter what is said on these boards has any effect on what happens in the FO, it's just to discuss football and what I think should be done. You made an ignorant statement that RW would want Jay's smarts because he got paid and when I pointed out that getting paid does not equal smarts you tried to convince yourself that you didn't make an idiotic statement.

As for RW, I don't think he is worried about one bad game hurting his chances of getting paid...having a career passer rating of 98 and making 2 Super Bowls in his first 3 years as a pro will surely get him paid handsomely. And besides if Cutler can get paid like a top 10 QB after the plethora of horrible games and multiple int games, Wilson won't have any issues especially considering the Seahawks have already said they want to make him the highest paid QB

jc456

Liked Posts:
You truly are one of a kind....first off I don't hate Cutler, I just don't think he is that good of a QB, his time in Chicago has run its course, and a change of scenery may be what is best for him. But far from hate. I see you are going back to your standard response of "it doesn't matter what you think" you say that or something to that effect on here a lot. For someone who feels that none of what is discussed on here matters you sure enjoy coming on here discussing those matters. And for the record, I am fully aware no matter what is said on these boards has any effect on what happens in the FO, it's just to discuss football and what I think should be done. You made an ignorant statement that RW would want Jay's smarts because he got paid and when I pointed out that getting paid does not equal smarts you tried to convince yourself that you didn't make an idiotic statement.

As for RW, I don't think he is worried about one bad game hurting his chances of getting paid...having a career passer rating of 98 and making 2 Super Bowls in his first 3 years as a pro will surely get him paid handsomely. And besides if Cutler can get paid like a top 10 QB after the plethora of horrible games and multiple int games, Wilson won't have any issues especially considering the Seahawks have already said they want to make him the highest paid QB

yes I am one of kind. I can come to a message board and read the funnies daily on here. I love this forum. The things guys like you post are hilarious. All the wanna be GMs, media reporters, complainers, buddy systems on here. It's great. I couldn't care a less how you feel about me. It is just a message board. Taking a message board seriously is stupid.

Cutler will be a 2015 Bear, no matter what you think or want. We can revisit that statement again after March.

I personally don't care what Russell Wilson gets on a new contract. It isn't my money or my team.

I'm glad Wilson hit kearse, I can't stand the Packers and I enjoyed their loss. Especially, one with a self destruct like that game.