Bulls Beat #123 Released

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Nice podcast Doug. Enjoyed your tier breakdown and felt obligated to put one together myself.

Tier 1
Griffin

Tier 2
Harden
Rubio
Evans
Flynn
Curry
Thabeet

Tier 3

DeRozan
Hill
Johnson

Tier 4
Henderson
Blair
Holiday

Tier 5
Williams
Lawson
Mullens
Hansbrough
Clark
Jennings
Teague

Tier 6
Maynor
Daye
Young
Casspi

Tier 7
Ellington
Budinger
Thornton

As a Bulls fan I think Johnson, Henderson or Blair are our top 3 choices.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I have no idea whom our top choices are, but a last minute workout with Johnson, Mullens, and Blair makes me think it's one of those three.

Medianotzu

Liked Posts:
So Doug, you have the guys you watched slotted sort of like this:

Griffin

Evans
Rubio
Harden
Flynn

DeRozan
Hill
Thabeet
Johnson

Lawson
Jrue Holiday
Henderson

Jennings
Teague
Curry
Blair
Mullens
Williams
Clark

Hansbrough
Maynor
Daye
Young
Thornton
Ellington

Buddinger
Casspi

I remember when you started you were saying you probably wouldn't scout the top or maybe even the bottom of the first round. :D

Anyway, a titanic effort and awesome job on all the draft scouting as always Doug.

It's interesting that you have Evans so high up and Henderson quite a bit higher than Terrence Williams. I've been thinking of Williams as higher than Henderson, and at least figured they'd be pretty even in your analysis. With all this Henderson talk, I am thinking I need to go back and listen to your podcast that covered him in depth.

Also, it's nice to know you don't have balls, Doug. :D

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Henderson and Williams probably aren't that far apart. The gaps between tiers drops a lot after the first few groups. I think Henderson is better than Williams, but I don't think he's leaps and bounds better. Just that if both are on the board I would definitely take Henderson.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If it's between Mullins, Blair, and Johnson like it appears to be, I'll take Johnson. I'm sure DT would agree with me on this :lol:

Good cast Doug. I'm sure we're all looking forward to the day where we can mock you for being wrong about someone.