Bulls Board

Basghetti80

Liked Posts:
Put this players in order of preference for the Bulls.

Johnson
Williams
Mullens
Clark
Hansbrough

I firmly believe one of these 5 players will be picked at 16. Just curious what order you think the Bulls have them on their board.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Basghetti80 wrote:

Johnson
Williams
Mullens
Clark
Hansbrough

I firmly believe one of these 5 players will be picked at 16. Just curious what order you think the Bulls have them on their board.

Tyler
Johnson
Williams
Mullens
Clark

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Now:

Johnson
Clark
Williams
Tyler
Mullens

Future:

Clark
Mullens
Johnson
Williams
Tyler

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Basghetti80 wrote:

Johnson
Williams
Mullens
Clark
Hansbrough

I think I like them in the order you have them. I might be tempted to swap Mullens/Williams though.

I also might swap Clark/Hansbrough. I'm not a big believe in Clark at all. However, I think I might keep them the same just because I believe Clark has some potential though he's so unlikely to reach it IMO.

SBB1316

Liked Posts:
I see Clark as one of those players who has the ability to do everything well, but will be frustratingly inconsistent.
James Johnson has been rising up boards. I don't think that he will be around at 16, but he would be the best choice for us.
Terrence Williams is the kind of player that does the little things well (defense, rebounding) and he's also a good slasher. There are concerns with his jump shot and some character issues are there too.
Hansbrough is a classic lunch-pail player. All sorts of big men gave us fits, at least Hansbrough should help. I'm not sure if he's worth picking at 16.
Mullens has the ability to be the go-to post scorer that we have not had since Eddy Curry. His production and his work ethic scare me. Also, one of the patterns of the draft is that big men flame out much easier than the other positions. He was so used to being dominant before going to Ohio State, that he didn't know what to do after having trouble at Ohio State. He is a high-risk, high-reward pick, which would not be the worst thing at 16.
Overall, my top 5 would be:
Johnson
Williams
Mullens
Clark
Hansbrough

I would like to take a whack at DaJuan Summers, Derrick Brown, Sam Young or Taj Gibson at 26. I figure that any of those guys can at least be solid role players.

Edit: BTW, I've been a fan of the podcasts since last year, glad to be aboard.