Bulls draft Marquis Teague

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:

johnny-cash-middle-finger.jpg

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
#1 PG coming out of high school, PG of the National Championship team as a Frosh, would have been a top 10 pick if he stayed.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Great, since Pax drafted another midget 6'2 pointguard to add to his collection of other midget guards in Watson and JL3.... Now that means Steve Nash won't be a Bull now.
Wooooooopy Friggin doooooooooooo.

I'm displeased with the F.O...even though this is just a late pick in the lottery, while other teams were making trades and moves, Pax standed pat like always.
I wish he would of drafted a wing player or 2guard.

So with Miami getting Ray Allen and Stev Nash likey now, does this mean they are a garenteed Eastern Conference champs again.........not once, not twice, not 3 times....etc...etc......
:troll:

we werent gonna get steve nash anyway

and steve nash on the heat is a bad fit....LeBron is the PG of that team....Chalmers is the perfect PG for the them cause hes a spot up shooter

now ray allen is a different story
-

i do wish they bought a 2nd round and got Barton

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was hoping for that to, I'm not sure what happened that made him slide into the 40's.

Is Calderon restricted or unrestricted?
Barton slid because of all the talent that slid along w/ him IMO. Also Calderon isn't a FA yet, the Raptors will probably amnesty him to get Steve Nash.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree with the, no way the Heat are going after a Steve Nash. That is the last thing the Heat need is someone other than Lebron James or D. Wade controling the ball for long stretches of time. It is a lot easier to defend Lebron and Wade when they don't have the ball.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the official Bulls Twitter account, Teague will wear #25 next year as a Bull. Same as his college number

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Barton slid because of all the talent that slid along w/ him IMO. Also Calderon isn't a FA yet, the Raptors will probably amnesty him to get Steve Nash.

I doubt Nash will go to Toronto.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I doubt Nash will go to Toronto.

Hell no Nash ain't going to Toronto. He might as well retire if that's the case.

Realistically maybe some of you are right about Nash in Miamii because of Lebron wanting control of the ball and etc..etc....etc.....but Nash did express interest in Miami publically according to some articles I read abouat a month agao, but I don't have the link at this time.....

If Nash doesn't end up a Heatle, then I truely believe with confidence that the Mavericks would be a good fit for him with the exit of Jason Kidd leaving........Nash can end his career where he started it.........If not, maybe the Cliippers would be a decent team for him with Billups future uncertain.....

But all in all, I think the Bulls would of been a perfect match with Nash in Rose's absence...When Loul is healthy again with most of the rest of the team from last years squad in tact, the Bulls could still be a top 3 team in the East in my opinion....maybe i m wrong but that's how I'm feeling about the Nash sweepstakes......if I was GM I would jump on it....

Last edited:

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No I mean Dallas......He started his NBA playing career in Dallas even though they didn't draft him.....duhhhhh.

Except he played his first two years in Phoenix before being traded to Dallas. :troll:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Kinda wish they would've drafted a shooting guard