Bulls expected to sign Tristan Thompson

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With White progressing his best asset…scoring…falling into that Stackhouse role I pegged for him on draft day…we certainly have no shortage of ammo.

The more this goes on I think it’s Caruso you want to prove is recovered and sell high back to Lakers or move to Knicks or Heat before he gets hurt again and plummets his value.
I'm sold. Caruso for Westbrook.

Future HOFer here we come!

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Finally heard the Rick Carlisle talk about TT.

Fucking hilarious. He rules.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
In 30 games for Sacramento, he posted his 2nd highest TRB% of his career. He’s going to be a big boost on the second unit. Imagine a healthy roster going into the playoffs

Ball/Ayo/Caruso
LaVine/Coby/Caruso
DeMar/DJJ/Caruso
Green/Williams/DJJ
Vuc/Thompson

They’re going to be super versatile and interchangeable. BD is going to have a hell o a difficult time finding enough minutes for the guards though. Good problem to have

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
In 30 games for Sacramento, he posted his 2nd highest TRB% of his career. He’s going to be a big boost on the second unit. Imagine a healthy roster going into the playoffs

Ball/Ayo/Caruso
LaVine/Coby/Caruso
DeMar/DJJ/Caruso
Green/Williams/DJJ
Vuc/Thompson

They’re going to be super versatile and interchangeable. BD is going to have a hell o a difficult time finding enough minutes for the guards though. Good problem to have
Caruso would still be ahead of coby and djj in the rotation in my opinion

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Ball/Ayo/Caruso
LaVine/Coby/Caruso
DeMar/DJJ/Caruso
Green/Williams/DJJ
Vuc/Thompson

They need to be pushing the ball on offense and playing aggressive defense during the playoffs to see if the opposing team can keep up a long series athletically. If a team is using mostly starters during the playoffs, their tank will be empty going into the 3rd game and later games.

Having multiple guards will keep them fresh and will allow for less foul trouble for any player.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This Bulls team

Vs.

LBJ
Diaw
Diaw clone
AK 47
B52

Who you got
It depends ...

If LBJ stands for LeBron James, I will take the Bulls.

If LBJ stands for Lindon B. Johnson, I have to take Lindon B. Johnson.

OIP.MaDPSiaddOtCOd7EAaSOKgHaHa

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Caruso would still be ahead of coby and djj in the rotation in my opinion
He’ll for sure play more minutes than DJJ. BD can use Caruso at the 1-3 so there’s more versatility there and more opportunities for minutes.

If Coby keeps playing like he has been, it’s going to be tough to limit him. I suspect white and Caruso will play similar minutes but will also depend on how the game is going and how they’re playing.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’ll for sure play more minutes than DJJ. BD can use Caruso at the 1-3 so there’s more versatility there and more opportunities for minutes.

If Coby keeps playing like he has been, it’s going to be tough to limit him. I suspect white and Caruso will play similar minutes but will also depend on how the game is going and how they’re playing.

This is how I'd divide the 240 minutes:

DeRozan (34) SF/PF
LaVine (34) SG/SF
Vucevic (30) C
Ball (28) PG (guards 3 positions)
Caruso (22) SG/PG (guards 3 positions)
Domunsu (19) PG
White (17) SG/PG
Green (15) SF/PF
Williams (15) PF
Jones (14) PF/C
Thompson (12) C
Thomas (DNP)
Brown (DNP)
Bradley (DNP)

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I like DJJ, but at the same time I want his finger to heal, so if Thompson can fill his role more, gives more time for DJJ to rest.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
As long as he doesn't bring Kardashian drama into the room if he's better than Bradley (who I admit looks more confident lately) then this is a win I guess.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
He's a lob threat also which means Ayo and him should eat.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I love the pick-up, they aren't filming any NBA Wives reality shows alongside of him so it should be fine.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
What's this about Kardashian nonsense? I like Kim, is that the Kardashian in question? Bring her to Chicago she's okay.