I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
How about just want to have a conversation. Die on this hill? Is that all conversations are now?

I found the stats, go from 11 shots a "game" to 8-10 shots a quarter. If someone got a hot hand he only took 6 shots or so a quarter to get to 25 a "game". Go from almost 8 assists per game to 3.

I guess I am dying on this hill.

it would help if you could form coherent statements

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Krause seemed to lost his magic after the 87 draft. Meant to ask if Finley is a good choice?
No clue. At this point it's all about how his philosophy matches up with Karnisovas. Finley was a very smart player, so I imagine that would translate. They already have their cap guy, so he doesn't necessarily have to worry about that. Honestly, it seems to me to be more about who is going to be the public face, and if that is really the ultimate factor him or Nazr are the people you really want.

nbafan23

Liked Posts:
No clue. At this point it's all about how his philosophy matches up with Karnisovas. Finley was a very smart player, so I imagine that would translate. They already have their cap guy, so he doesn't necessarily have to worry about that. Honestly, it seems to me to be more about who is going to be the public face, and if that is really the ultimate factor him or Nazr are the people you really want.
Hope things work out for the bulls. If they want to be up there with the lakers and celtics dynasties. Have to win in different eras with different players.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Hope things work out for the bulls. If they want to be up there with the lakers and celtics dynasties. Have to win in different eras with different players.

:14-1:20 are great Michael Finley clips.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Good point. Bulls were only consistently good in the mj era.