I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I would have suspended him one game for the foul. 2 more games for being a repeat offender. And as commissioner gone on a little rant about how sickened I was to see a man laughing and snickering about an opponent down injured from something stupid you just did.

the moment and the little extra shove I can understand…but some shame and an additional 3 games on top of the other 3 would have sent the right message to the league.

Fuck that guy. There is something wrong with that guy. The biggest pussy in college basketball is now the biggest pussy in the NBA and always over compensating with this spastic physical shit.

one day he’s gonna get punched.
forget me, give rask the 10 day contract!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m thankful for Ball electing surgery. If you remember, this is the injury that takes 10-18 months to rehab without surgery(Derrick Rose), and his 6-8 week timeline would be the long end if they snip off the torn part catching the knee apparatus.
I had a rugby teammate get the surgery and he actually played a game 5 days later but he was a very tough South Korean.
But if you want good news I think Ball will be asking them to let him play in 2-4 weeks if he’s training and feeling good.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whenever this team has the chance to have a really good season, it's fucked up by injuries... ?

Has been this way since the Jordan days!

Anyone really believing we go into the Playoffs with the full band?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I guess all the more reason to trade DJJ this season…trade DJJ and PWill for jerami grant already! That way grant can come here and have an injury too!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess all the more reason to trade DJJ this season…trade DJJ and PWill for jerami grant already! That way grant can come here and have an injury too!
He'll be out 6-8 weeks.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
6-8 weeks gonna start turning into 6-8 months and before you know it it'll be next season

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
6-8 weeks gonna start turning into 6-8 months and before you know it it'll be next season
They going to trip over bags in their home and get injured further or something? Lol

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Carlos boozer did it is why I said it lol

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Is Williams good at all though really?
Currently? I haven’t been impressed but he’s too young to write off. He needs to be much stronger with the ball on his drives and I’d like for him to play with more intensity and fight overall. Early impressions? Meh…but he’s still young enough to where there’s still some hope

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Currently? I haven’t been impressed but he’s too young to write off. He needs to be much stronger with the ball on his drives and I’d like for him to play with more intensity and fight overall. Early impressions? Meh…but he’s still young enough to where there’s still some hope
I think his offensive game will always be limited due to what you’re mentioning about him driving with the ball.

I think his ceiling is excellent outside spot up shooter with excellent slashing without the ball, while playing elite level defense. Which is a really good player to have. But, I don’t see him ever being a big time scorer of 20+ a game or anything.

which is why, if he’s the key to getting jerami grant…I think you do it. PWill doesn’t have “special” qualities about him to make him untouchable by any means

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I think his offensive game will always be limited due to what you’re mentioning about him driving with the ball.

I think his ceiling is excellent outside spot up shooter with excellent slashing without the ball, while playing elite level defense. Which is a really good player to have. But, I don’t see him ever being a big time scorer of 20+ a game or anything.

which is why, if he’s the key to getting jerami grant…I think you do it. PWill doesn’t have “special” qualities about him to make him untouchable by any means
I said before that I think he’s more luol deng than he is jimmy butler/kawhi. Nothing wrong with that, but also not what the bulls are hoping for