Bulls injury update

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Remember when Michael Jordan played through the flu? I guess those days are over. Everything is a fucking health and safety protocol

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember when Michael Jordan played through the flu? I guess those days are over. Everything is a fucking health and safety protocol
Blame the pandemic

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Michael had food poisoning.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Michael had food poisoning.

A mere technicality, the spirit of "the flu game" is what matters at this point

also, FUUUUUCK why are we getting ravaged by Covid. RAVAGED. Can we just have nice things?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls in some real trouble.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Only thing that can stop the bulls would seem to be the bulls themselves. 7 guys out now. That's just wrong. Hope some negative test back soon. At least this is a nice little break, keep them fresh. hope all are asymptomatic. Luckily this is the exact type of team that while regular season wins are nice, it's about getting into the playoffs and wreaking havoc.

Now begins the reign of MARKOOOOOOO

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Only thing that can stop the bulls would seem to be the bulls themselves. 7 guys out now. That's just wrong. Hope some negative test back soon. At least this is a nice little break, keep them fresh. hope all are asymptomatic. Luckily this is the exact type of team that while regular season wins are nice, it's about getting into the playoffs and wreaking havoc.

Now begins the reign of MARKOOOOOOO
Mass havoc, perhaps?!

Going to be kinda fun seeing the bulls win superr short handed Saturday

As long as ZL, Vuc, and Lonzo dont get it before Saturday they got a shot against Miami still

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Everyone is vaccinated btw, still catching and spreading it. I want to emphasize that point. I'm sure the 14th booster shot will really do something though guys. Pfizer and Moderna totally aren't just shilling a product to you because they like money.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Everyone is vaccinated btw, still catching and spreading it. I want to emphasize that point. I'm sure the 14th booster shot will really do something though guys. Pfizer and Moderna totally aren't just shilling a product to you because they like money.
How many have died?! Oh that’s right, they aren’t

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Have the players wear masks and social distance at all times during all games.

I think it's feasible if teams play even less defense and shoot even more 3s than usual.

We're in the solution business

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
To be fair the odds any of these athletes would die without the vax is astronomically low. These once proclaimed rare breakthrough cases are extremely common and don’t seem to do much of anything preventing spread and transmission.

Either way, sucks for the Bulls. I like your optimism but they’re going to get murdered by the Heat

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I don't fear the virus because personally, I worship Nurgle the chaos god of disease and plague, but the Bulls should try to use this outbreak in their favor. Teams will be hesitant to play our guys close knowing they're infected. Papa Nurgle would be proud.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dudes.. this isn't the place to discuss the pandemic.. other than to state players are out with COVID, and it sucks and the likes. Leave the politics of it to the COVID thread in the B&I forum.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
To be fair the odds any of these athletes would die without the vax is astronomically low. These once proclaimed rare breakthrough cases are extremely common and don’t seem to do much of anything preventing spread and transmission.

Either way, sucks for the Bulls. I like your optimism but they’re going to get murdered by the Heat
What constitutes a murdering?