Bulls injury update

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Mass havoc, perhaps?!

Going to be kinda fun seeing the bulls win superr short handed Saturday

As long as ZL, Vuc, and Lonzo dont get it before Saturday they got a shot against Miami still
Forgot to mention how much ayo has a shot to make serious Bank during this stretch. He definitely looks poised to do so. Hated him in college not necessarily because of anything he did but just because he was an illini. Had nothing personal against him like I did Noah. But I think ayo is going to be my next hated college player that I fall in love with for this team

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Eh idunno…I don’t think it’ll be competitive. Bulls lose by 10+ and never really make a game of it
We will see. I think they can still make a game of it. They will still have enough scoring, as long as the 3 aforementioned people dont have an off night. And the bench guys have pride, too. It’s still the NBA, not a lot of scrubs on rosters.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
We will see. I think they can still make a game of it. They will still have enough scoring, as long as the 3 aforementioned people dont have an off night. And the bench guys have pride, too. It’s still the NBA, not a lot of scrubs on rosters.
Perhaps. Bam being out obviously helps. If Vuc can put his big boy shorts on and not play like a pre pubescent child then it could be competitive

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Dudes.. this isn't the place to discuss the pandemic.. other than to state players are out with COVID, and it sucks and the likes. Leave the politics of it to the COVID thread in the B&I forum.

Why do you guys label everything "politics". I understand not wanting to discuss the pandemic but I don't see how discussing a pandemic falls under the label of politics.

This isn't the place to proclaim my worship of the Plaguefather Nurgle either, but I did it anyway because rules are for chumps.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Why do you guys label everything "politics". I understand not wanting to discuss the pandemic but I don't see how discussing a pandemic falls under the label of politics.

This isn't the place to proclaim my worship of the Plaguefather Nurgle either, but I did it anyway because rules are for chumps.
1639140934204.png

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Let's all just take a moment to thank Scoot26 for being a good sport. You're doing a great job! Happy holidays everyone

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Eh idunno…I don’t think it’ll be competitive. Bulls lose by 10+ and never really make a game of it
Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Markieff Morris all out vs. Bulls, per Heat injury report. Duncan Robinson is probable with a left quad contusion.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Jimmy Butler, Bam Adebayo, Markieff Morris all out vs. Bulls, per Heat injury report. Duncan Robinson is probable with a left quad contusion.
I did not know that. I retract my previous statement about the Bulls getting murdered by the heat

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What’s wrong w jimmy now?? Dude never plays anywhere close to 82 games

edit - apparently he’s butthurt

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder where the line is drawn to reschedule a game because of a player shortage.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Some people might be concerned that 7 players being out will hurt team chemistry but I think a lot of team bonding can happen over Xbox Live and the Playstation Network.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Dudes.. this isn't the place to discuss the pandemic.. other than to state players are out with COVID, and it sucks and the likes. Leave the politics of it to the COVID thread in the B&I forum.
They should all get the one day ban...but the rules aren't enforced properly at all.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I hear the bulls are going to be having tryouts down at the South side YMCA when they get back into town.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whole team basically in protocol now.