Bulls injury update

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It's 10 days minimum then needs a negative test

As of now hes missing atleast 6 games.
He should only miss 5 eligible to return vs. Knicks on the 21st.

He can get two negative PCR tests in a 24 hour period to be eligible to return early.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Is that for both vaccinated and un vaccinated players?
The only difference I believe in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated protocols is that unvaccinated players continue to test daily. Vaccinated players are only tested when symptoms occur of they are known to have come in close contact with a positive case.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
The only difference I believe in vaccinated vs. unvaccinated protocols is that unvaccinated players continue to test daily. Vaccinated players are only tested when symptoms occur of they are known to have come in close contact with a positive case.
That’s wild. NFL they have different protocols on when they can come back. Would of thought the NBA would as well

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
It is interesting that this would happen right before they play at a team whose city currently has strict vaccination protocols. If I was a conspiracy person I could be confident that he will be back for the clippers on sunday.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
That’s wild. NFL they have different protocols on when they can come back. Would of thought the NBA would as well
For the NFL, you are likely only missing a game either way the way things are staggered so they can look like heros havin stringent protocols. In the NBA if you had a minimum 10 game like elsewhere you're looking at a larger impact.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Tony Bradley, you're up.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
For the NFL, you are likely only missing a game either way the way things are staggered so they can look like heros havin stringent protocols. In the NBA if you had a minimum 10 game like elsewhere you're looking at a larger impact.

so what I just read says 10 days OR 2 negative PCR tests within 24 hours. So I don’t read that as automatic out 10 days. But it could of been worded poorly by the writer of the article perhaps

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just think we can calm down, a surplus of talent is what you go for.

They hit on FA's Green and Caruso, and a 2nf round pick in Ayo.

A guy or two will be moved with the MLE for something in the front court.

I deserve some Crow on my belief in how good bulls were, but I was critical of the right area.

We stressed Vucevic out so much he went to a strip club and got ground up on by the whole building and caught covid.

So now we see how we survive without starting Front court at all for a minute.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

so what I just read says 10 days OR 2 negative PCR tests within 24 hours. So I don’t read that as automatic out 10 days. But it could of been worded poorly by the writer of the article perhaps
Correct, it's not an automatic 10 days. If he tested negative tonight, then tomorrow night he could play sunday.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Correct, it's not an automatic 10 days. If he tested negative tonight, then tomorrow night he could play sunday.
Got ya. Yeah, someone earlier said it was 10 days minimum and that didn’t sound right to me

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Got ya. Yeah, someone earlier said it was 10 days minimum and that didn’t sound right to me
I just have a weird feeling he's not going to miss the full 5 but we'll see. If it's a bad case then we'll see him for the Knicks. Given how he played last night to test positive today. That means he had symptoms, if he's vaccinated.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Heard some grumbling that Coby will play tonight vs the Lakers.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Sounds like coby will have more impact on the defensive end over the next week then he has the last couple weeks