Bulls injury update

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
So on top of being a liability most of the season, he’s now passed COVID to pretty much everyone. Great.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I’m not up to date on NBA protocols, how long are these guys out

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Zack and Troy Brown Jr now too. Of course they're not allowed to forfeit games because the NBA still needs to get people through the door even though someone's going to probably get hurt playing now

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Screw let's just have the G League team play in their stead for 10 days, at this point it's basically the same thing

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Screw let's just have the G League team play in their stead for 10 days, at this point it's basically the same thing
My friend was telling me the Bears are more interesting than the Bulls now, and I said.. well the Bulls are a G-League team now, so this makes sense.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
My friend was telling me the Bears are more interesting than the Bulls now, and I said.. well the Bulls are a G-League team now, so this makes sense.
It's choosing between some awful options there

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls will be interesting again soon enough. The only interesting thing about the Bears is speculating on who is getting fired and who is replacing them.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls will be interesting again soon enough. The only interesting thing about the Bears is speculating on who is getting fired and who is replacing them.
It's not that exciting because its been the same song and dance my whole life with the Bears. Nothing ever truly changes with the Bears and I remain unconvinced it will until the McCaskey's lose ownership control of the team (either by split shares when Virginia dies or by selling).

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The entire team is basically in quarantine and yet the NBA isn’t postponing their games? These are automatic losses that will have an impact in the standings at the end of the year. It would be one thing if you had 1 or 2 guys out. That’s what teams deal with on a daily basis due to injury anyway.