Bulls interested in Kyle Lowry?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ehhh…..he’d be an upgrade for sure but it will come down to price. If you’re going to pay top dollar for a player they need to be on the court consistently and Lowry does not check that box. Beyond that, very pedestrian PER and WS/48 numbers. Would probably prefer ball if price is similar….or a trade for Brogdon/Murray who are both on great contracts and as good/better than Lowry.

Still don’t love the idea of tying up large chunks of cap for guys who don’t get you over the hump though. I’m if the belief you do everything you can to position yourself to add game changing star players and then worry about filling out the roster after that. Spending $$$ on role players/fringe all star type players is going to tie up cap and hinder flexibility to add star players who actually move the needle. Still think maintaining flexibility and adding shorter term/less $$$ players like rose is the much smarter play short and long term. Not just limited to rose either, but that overall approach

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
As I’m reading this thread, I got a notification that the Pelicans plan to enter the race to sign Kyle Lowry ?

He needs to play on a contending team at this point in his career

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
On par with d wade and rondo…probably worse

Rondo was a decent pick up. He may not be a point god, but as a oldschool true point guard, he gets trashed a lil too much. Definitely better than the D Wade pick up. Bulls might of beat the Celtics if Rondo doenst get hurt.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
On par with d wade and rondo…probably worse

What was hilarious is Gar said we needed to get younger and faster before signing them.

Rondo was a decent pick up. He may not be a point god, but as a oldschool true point guard, he gets trashed a lil too much. Definitely better than the D Wade pick up. Bulls might of beat the Celtics if Rondo doenst get hurt.

Yeah i ended up not hating Rondo as much. Wade however will forever be on my shitlist. Too bad that clip of Nocioni fouling the shit out of Wade then shoving him to the floor isn't online anymore.

Found it:

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
What was hilarious is Gar said we needed to get younger and faster before signing them.

Yeah i ended up not hating Rondo as much. Wade however will forever be on my shitlist. Too bad that clip of Nocioni fouling the shit out of Wade then shoving him to the floor isn't online anymore.

Found it:
yeah good ol gar…”We need to get younger and more athletic”

Goees out and signs rondo and wade lol. Rondo did grow on me with the bulls though