Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Uhhh.... No?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Well that's what Boylen is saying - we know how delusional he is. If they do keep him around then all my hopes toward the new FO are in the trash. I'm hoping they are waiting for Ime Udoka and Adrian Griffin to be freed up for interviews.

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
What else is he supposed to say?Hey I know the Front office wants me fired and this relationship is over???

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
IMG-20200629-224003.jpg

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I guess Boylen figures they want him to stay safe while they ask him to remain social distancing.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
That was a dumb thing to say from a professional sense but if thats what he thinks imagine what everyone on the team thinks.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Welp.... This is out of NY, but still..

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The problem is since the season isn't over some of the best choices you can't really go after because they are playoff chasing, and there is no given that you will be able to get them. And lets face it, we all know ownership is still very cheap soooo knowing they may have to pay Boylen for a few more years to do nothing might be a negative to them? I have not seen This guy in action coaching to know how good or bad a move firing him would be. All I can see is what I see from the players. My only hop that he gets fired. Because I have nothing else to go on here really.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
The problem is since the season isn't over some of the best choices you can't really go after because they are playoff chasing, and there is no given that you will be able to get them. And lets face it, we all know ownership is still very cheap soooo knowing they may have to pay Boylen for a few more years to do nothing might be a negative to them? I have not seen This guy in action coaching to know how good or bad a move firing him would be. All I can see is what I see from the players. My only hop that he gets fired. Because I have nothing else to go on here really.

How many head coaches are they still paying? Not sure Hoiberg is done getting checks.