Liked Posts:
Bulls/Pels 8:30 C.T. on TNT.

Good to have some bball back.

Go Pels!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bulls starters may not play second half.

BI is out for Pels

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Picking up where they left off

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zion looked like a bounce house out there.

Bulls had no energy until the second half. Pels played sloppy. All in all not a bad first pre season game

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
So Bulls gonna win like 20 games. Got it.

40-45 is my guess (I predicted 43 in another thread). They’ll prob be bum slayers like last season but I can’t see them giving contending teams any trouble. Their defense or lack thereof is going to be a problem just like last season.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bulls will bum slay, not win games over .500, and hopefully trade Vuc away to get back into the draft.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bulls already in post All Star break form!

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bulls will bum slay, not win games over .500, and hopefully trade Vuc away to get back into the draft.
Oh man, totally forgot Bulls don't have a pick this year, though it is top 4 protected.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
We also need to have a serious talk about Patrick Williams and if he should be in the long term plans.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We also need to have a serious talk about Patrick Williams and if he should be in the long term plans.
If we're going off one pre-season game then the answer is no.. If we're going to give him time into the season.. well we have to wait and see. But if dude doesn't improve any, I think they need to cut him loose.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If we're going off one pre-season game then the answer is no.. If we're going to give him time into the season.. well we have to wait and see. But if dude doesn't improve any, I think they need to cut him loose.
I hope I've earned enough cred around here that people don't think I'm a guy who would overreact to one game. Especially a preseason game. I'm talking about his first two seasons. He was drafted to be a difference maker. The Bulls need him to live up to that.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I hope I've earned enough cred around here that people don't think I'm a guy who would overreact to one game. Especially a preseason game. I'm talking about his first two seasons. He was drafted to be a difference maker. The Bulls need him to live up to that.
This is his prove it season.. frankly my expectations remain low.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We really need to see a lot out of PWill this season. It's known across the entire fanbase and perhaps even the whole league there is a lot riding on his performance this season. At the very least Demar has told him directly and has mentioned it in multiple interviews that this is the pivotal year for him and his career.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Pat hasn't even shown any potential on the floor to give him more time for. He just kinda floats around out there and when does try to step up and make a play you can tell he isn't comfortable and lacks confidence.

People will say it's only pre-season but that is actually the perfect time for him. There is less pressure and more opportunities.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
40-45 is my guess (I predicted 43 in another thread). They’ll prob be bum slayers like last season but I can’t see them giving contending teams any trouble. Their defense or lack thereof is going to be a problem just like last season.
P. Williams should make a difference. Ayo getting more minutes should make a difference.
Drummond should make a difference.
Caruso makes a difference when healthy, if he can stay that way until ball gets back.

This teams problem is redundancy in depth and a Myles Turner type.

But Vucevic shouldn’t have to be in the court every minute this year so I think he can conserve energy to defend and shoot better.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good news everyone, the Bulls have 10 nationally televised games this year. Which means I will be about to watch about 8 more games than last year!