Bulls rejected (for now) at #11, would have taken Henderson

senrad

Liked Posts:
We need back court help. I cannot see us going into next year with BG and Kirk. removing one of them opens up a spot in the back court.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Re:Bulls rejected (for now) at #11, would have tak

??? ?????? wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
charity stripe wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:
I don't get Henderson. Don't want the Bulls to draft him. If we trade up, I'd much rather it be Johnson....well that, or a player Phoenix directs us to take.

neither do I. Henderson seems like another Thabo to me.

Exactly. Obviously a tad bit different game. The Bulls are trying too hard to find that big guard. Starting Sefolosha over both Hinrich and Gordon was one of the dumbest things I've seen a coach do. Just wait until Henderson is starting over Gordon while averaging 7 points on 50 TS%.

Never happen. BG will be on a different team & Salmons will be starting in his place. And Henderson is better than Sefolosha, whos a decent player in his own right he just never got a shot here.

How did Sefolosha not get a shot here? He was starting the season at shooting guard over two far superior players.

but he didn't bring what we need. he started just for the sake of bringing gordon off the bench, that's it. he still only averaged 20 mpg. i think thabo and OKC were a match made in heaven, he's their ideal player. if they get thabeet they'll have an AMAZING lineup:

PG-westbrook
SG-thabo
SF-durant
PF-green
C-thabeet

they've got someone to do everything, and a great defensive and rebounding team.