Bulls season opener party

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Okay, it will almost certainly be a losing effort and depressing night, but anyone want to come over and watch the season opener at my house?

As per usual events at my house the following things apply:
1) I will buy pizza and supply pop
2) If you want beer that's fine, but bring your own, take it with you, and don't get drunk
3) You can bring other food products if Luol Malnati's won't do it for you, but do not bring any products with nuts (myself and my daughter have anaphlyactic allergies)
4) If you need to get a lift from the train station to my house and a lift back to the train station, I can probably arrange that (and if you take the 4:20 from downtown you can just hang out with me on the train because I'll be on the same one).

To get in, you must email me in addition to replying to this thread, so I can add you onto the email list for my address / party updates:
email me at my username here at bullsbeat.com or go to bullspodcasters.com and leave a comment for me in the comment box and leave your correct email

I will mark you in on this list once I have your email address:
The in crowd:
1) Doug
2) Musiqsoulchild
3) Cool007

cool007

Liked Posts:
Hey Doug, let me know if you want me to bring anything or help you out in any other way?

I really can't wait for October 29th to come. Just 3 more weeks. :lol:

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
dammit. it's time's like this that i wish i didn't live in michigan. Man i miss Lou Malnati's... going to your party would be cool too, but man i miss lou.