Bulls Store offering 40% off on all orders

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Enter promo code CB40SPRING09 at the checkout. It ends Monday so hurry up if you want any cool items. I got a black Rose swingman for 47 dollars with the discount.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
Really. I just got my tax return too. I think I might be headed to the Bulls store.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Yea just go to NBA.com/bulls and just go to the Bulls shop not the nba store.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Wow, that's an awesome deal, thanks for posting it. I have to see if they have any of the athletic t-shirts I like, I might buy 5-6 of them.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Cool deal, but they didn't have any of the sweat-wisking t-shirts on the bulls store, and the shirts I was interested in were only available in XL/XXL not large. Oh well.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
The code starts with "CB4"? Could this be foreshadowing ;) ?

HINrichPolice

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know if the NBA store at the UC has different items than the ones available online? It seems that a lot of the retro T's I saw at the UC aren't on the bulls.com store.

ZombieKevie

Liked Posts:
the promo code wont work for me, maybe im too late.

anways i plan on getting this

Chicago Bulls Mens Custom Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Color: Red
Size: Large
Item#: 3222859
Customization Details:
Front
Center Chest Logo BUL LG Primary Logo - WT
Back
Back Name and Number WENNINGTON,34
Customization Charge name and number

$28 sounds pretty good doesn't it. I'll be the fly est cat on the block with a wennington shirt

TrueBullFan

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking about buying the Bulls Adidas Flex Cap-Red. Is the L/XL for people with huge heads? Should I just get the "one size fits all"?

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
Anyone know if there's any way to get a customized "Los Bulls" jersey? Haha. I see they have a Rose one on Ebay though.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Carmen DeFalco said the Bulls wanted to be Los Toros, but the league denied them. I've convinced myself never to buy jersey's again because I think they're so uncomfortable to wear unless you wear a shirt under them in which case they're too hot, but I would have gone for a Rose Los Toros Jersey Tshirt if they made them.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
If they had the St. Patrick's Day jerseys for Rose I would have gotten one. The 40% is a good deal but they charge up the ass for shipping+tax. It almost equals itself out from going to the store that way lol.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
I wanted to get that shirt with the 6 banners but they didn't have any 2XL ones.

And they really don't have much of a selection as far as jerseys go. Still trying to sell those Ben Wallace jerseys, lol. They would have to pay me 40 bucks to take one of those.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
Kush77 wrote:
I wanted to get that shirt with the 6 banners but they didn't have any 2XL ones.

And they really don't have much of a selection as far as jerseys go. Still trying to sell those Ben Wallace jerseys, lol. They would have to pay me 40 bucks to take one of those.

LMAO I can't believe they actually are still trying to sell those. If the Bulls did pay me to take one, I would do the honors of burning it.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I always wear a shirt underneath a jersey Doug.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
yeah, me too, and it's just too good to pass to not get a drose#1 swingman jersey :)

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Its funny Bullsman24 I used to buy authentics as a teenager but now that i am a bit older I noticed it was a waste to drop close to two hundred bucks when you can still get a nice quality one for under eighty. Plus I have bad lucky with buying jerseys, my guys always tend to get dealt as soon as my jersey comes in the mail :laugh: .