Bulls to sign Stanley Johnson

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'd like to see them get a more legit PF too. Saw an article linking them to Kenneth faried based off him tweeting at lavine I think. Idk if there's any real connection but I wouldn't be against giving him a try. Still some upside if he can stay healthy

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I'd like to see them get a more legit PF too. Saw an article linking them to Kenneth faried based off him tweeting at lavine I think. Idk if there's any real connection but I wouldn't be against giving him a try. Still some upside if he can stay healthy

if for no other reason than to have another body just in case. If something happens to any of the bulls bigs, they become extremely thin in the front court.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Interesting to hear Faried mentioned again. He was productive and got allot of hype but seemly vanished overnight.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Ehhh on this signing. He doesn't add anything DJJ or TBJ don't already.

However with all these athletic wings, Lonzo just has to throw the ball somewhat toward the rim and someone will catch it.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Ehhh on this signing. He doesn't add anything DJJ or TBJ don't already.

However with all these athletic wings, Lonzo just has to throw the ball somewhat toward the rim and someone will catch it.
Don’t forget Demar as well. Wouldn’t be surprised if Demar runs a lot of point as to open more spacing with lonzo used as a floor spacer and Demar making plays. They’ll have flexibility

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I forget how Stanley's defense is, I seem to recall him being a solid defender, but very inconsistent offensively. Decent signing, nothing to hate on or get excited about as I imagine he's just an end of the roster piece

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
I forget how Stanley's defense is, I seem to recall him being a solid defender, but very inconsistent offensively. Decent signing, nothing to hate on or get excited about as I imagine he's just an end of the roster piece
Yeah my only issue was that we need a more traditional 4, but they filled that shortly after. Watching videos he looks like a menace on defense. His offense is pretty bad but does shine sometimes.

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
If it comes down between Johnson and Thomas, my vote is for Thomas to stay. 1 more preseason game so I'll be watching these two players. Johnson would have to have an incredible game to change my mind. I feel like Troy Brown Jr, or Derrick Jones Jr bring more value to the team. Can't wait for opening season to start.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Get me Faried or even Dwight Howard and I'll stop criticizing this team build until it plays out. Just anything for depth to rebound and be long in the paint.

I would call us dangerously thin in the front court. Like what if you play Vucevic 40 minutes a game instead of 33 where he should be and he gets hurt?

You gonna roll Stanley Johnson at the 4 and Somenevoyovic at the 5?

Derozan and Green at 4 and Williams at 5?