Bulls trading Noah for more pics. :(

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Whats this im hearing about PaxGar trying to trade Noah for more draftpicks or just cap space?

Link below:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...kb0mcxERV-H8S9VZQ&sig2=ZrMCRnCFZL2fComqC-WJPQ

I can see trading Noah for an Aldridge type player, but MORE draft pics??....The whole roster will be players under 20 years old with no NBA experience......If theres no Noah or borderline star left come this summer, there will be noone left on this team for a free agent to come play with........And if Pax trades all our good players away for draft pics, there will be noone to use in a trade for a superstar either..........Pax is either going crazy, or else the Team pissed Paxgar off for winning last night.....LoL......

I KNOW IM THE FIRST IN THIS SITE THAT BROKE THE NEWS AT THE BEGGINING OF THE SEASON THAT PAXGARS BIG PLAN FOR THIS YEAR WAS "DRAFT POSITIONING" BUT THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS NOW.........ID WORRY ABOUT GETTING RID OF BOOZER FIRST AND KEEP NOAH UNLESS YOUR GETTING A REAL PLAYER IN RETURN.....GOTTA HAVE AT LEAST 1 PLAYER LEFT GOING INTO THIS SUMMER... :shrug:

If this source is true, then it would seem that PaxGar arnt going to allow this team to win anymore games this year..LoL......MADPAX IS ON A RAMPAGE.......HES GOT HIS FINGER ON THE BUTTON...BUT ILL BET HES SITTING DOWN IN A CHAIR, :D

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
IF the Ownership and F.O's plan is just to unload all of our players for money and cap space instead of really for the draft picks then wouldn't that mean that perhaps Jerry Reinsdorf should just sell the BULLS FRANCHISE all together?....IF MONEY IS ALL JERRY WANTS, THEN WOUKDNT IT BE EASIER TO SELL THE FRANCHISE IN 1 PIECE INSTEAD OF LITTLE BY LITTLE?

could it be that John Paxson and gar Foreman are only capable of drafting and unloading players for money because they're incapable of trading players for actual players?

with all this money they're building up on the books I still wouldn't be surprised if they missed out on all the free agents... What good is saving the money if they are incapable of signing free agents or spending it on someone actually worth spending it on? Because they have never been able to do that before under the PaxGar Reign of terror...

maybe jerry is pissed that the Sox suck so badly that this is His way of saving money for baseball.

Last edited:

marines1

Liked Posts:
get rid of this bum team, we ain't winning nothing.

noah has huge/overpaid contract anyways.

but bulls aint going to trade him, wish they would get so they can get melo

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
get rid of this bum team, we ain't winning nothing.

noah has huge/overpaid contract anyways.

but bulls aint going to trade him, wish they would get so they can get melo

why would mellow want to come here if theres nobody here for him to play with? I highly doubt that a superstar would want to come sign with a team that has a roster full of rookies and nothing else...

Last edited:

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
127.gif

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I think it's likely they won't trade him. They just open to the idea which has been known for years.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Was it speculative for Pax in a lowkey interview at the beggining of the season to say out of his own mouth that his plan going into this season was "positioning himself for the draft"?.......And this was before Rose even got injured again......

Unfortunatly the mods deleted my whole thread on this subject over 2 months ago to silence the truth.......

Speculation?

Nope, i was right......as always.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Actually,Noahs contract isnt bad.....
And he is a good piece to keep if you dont recieve equal value in return....
There is probably only like 2 other centers in the league better than him at his position....

Noahs dont come a dime a dozen.....

Last edited:

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Well Noah would only really benefit to a contending team which means, we would be unlikely to receive a lottery pick which is what I am sure GarPax would be looking for. The only contending team with extra draft picks is OKC and the only deal I could see happening would be...

Noah for Perkins, Sefolosha (expiring) and Dallas 1st round pick they acquired which is top 20 protected this year and not unprotected until 2018.

Unless you really like that kind of deal...makes no sense to me.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
rose noah gibson butler and snell would be the only players I could see not being moved. . hinrich will prob. be next to go before deadline.
I wouldn't spend majority of acailable cap money on one star player (Anthony). id use it on 2-3 solid young players and get the team younger and more complete..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
rose noah gibson butler and snell would be the only players I could see not being moved. . hinrich will prob. be next to go before deadline.
I wouldn't spend majority of acailable on one star player (Anthony). id use it on 2-3 solid young players and get the team younger and more complete..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

what good is it to just get a bunch of okay players with zero stars just to be a complete team but not championship caliber team?

No superstars no championships....

it would make no sense at all to Gut your whole team for money And not use the money for superstars.......

Why why save up all this cap money just to sign players no better than what we already had? Doesn't make sense to me

Last edited:

chibears55

Liked Posts:
what good is it to just get a bunch of okay players with zero stars just to be a complete team but not championship caliber team?

No superstars no championships....

it would make no sense at all to Gut your whole team for money And not use the money for superstars.......

Why why save up all this cap money just the sign players no better than what we already had? Doesn't make sense to me

first their not really gutting the whole team unless they do move noah and Gibson..
if its just deng, amnesty boozer, and hinrich as rumored.. they still have a good young core in rose, noah,Gibson, butler, and snell to build around..

don't get me wrong I would love to have Anthony, its just I think having him at age 30 and rose both questionable with injury red flag and making over 20 mil each being the "super star " players isn't exactly a risk worth taking. also, they still may also need to move either Gibson or noah to fit under the cap for Anthony.

at the price tag of Anthony 20-25 mil per they could sign 2-3 pretty good players in the 8-12 mil per range, so they would be much better then just ok players added to the core.. like I said add the 1 or 2 first round pick, especially if their able to move up into the lottery, they could have a better "team" overall..

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Was it speculative for Pax in a lowkey interview at the beggining of the season to say out of his own mouth that his plan going into this season was "positioning himself for the draft"?.......And this was before Rose even got injured again......

Unfortunatly the mods deleted my whole thread on this subject over 2 months ago to silence the truth.......

Speculation?

Nope, i was right......as always.

Libel. Nobody deleted such thread.

Anyways, if you speculate all day, what happens is a person will eventually cover enough spots on the dartboard and land a hit once in a while. Like simultaneously betting on black and red, then bragging about being right most of the time.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
dont believe it....paxson persisted we weren't gonna fully rebuild

Hinrich and Dunleavy are gonna be traded....i think the rest will stay