Bulls vs Mavs

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Hey Vinny. Do you know why we lost? Cuz you just asked freaking Kirk Hinrich to take a three in a big moment and you gave pargo free reign in crunch time. wtf.

in good news, derrick rose is a beast and with noah, we win this game handily.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
We lost because we only got two stops in the last 8 minutes. Offensively the team was great, defensively this was probably their worst game this year. Not having Noah is no excuse for how bad they were.

Fred

Liked Posts:
I'm honestly not even mad about this loss. That was the best team I've seen all year, and they didn't even have Jason Terry. I was really impressed with how solid the Mavs were on the offensive end. They moved the ball extremely well, and they shot lights out. What a team...they can beat the Lakers. I have no doubt.

Dpauley23

Liked Posts:
Deng's really starting to piss me off. He's trying in to a diva

Donovangian

Liked Posts:
I have a couple of things that I need to get off my chest. I have tried to defend VDN but he has to go. Here are several things that I witnessed in tonights game.

1st of all why in the heck did VDN play Deng 36 min when he was clearly stinking the gym up on both ends of the floor. Deng shot 2 of 8 and 3 boards. wWhile his defensive assignment C. Butler dumped 24 & 5 in his lap.

2. Dallas had no shot blocking in this game and the only person who went to the hole was Rose. Since Deng would not commit to go to the hole JJ should have played more minutes and took advantage of Dirks lack of D.

3. Why in the world does Pargo have free rein to pull up and shoot at will? This is the 1st game in two months that Hinrich has a good shooting night we let Pargo shoot us out the gym with a 4 of 10 night. Why?????

MINUTES NEED TO BE EARNED NOT GIVEN! WHEN A PLAYER IS STRUGGLING ON O AND HE IS A LIABILITY ON D, PLAY SOMONE ELSE. A good coaching staff recognizes that. :angry:

Hendu0520

Liked Posts:
Donovangian wrote:
I have a couple of things that I need to get off my chest. I have tried to defend VDN but he has to go. Here are several things that I witnessed in tonights game.

1st of all why in the heck did VDN play Deng 36 min when he was clearly stinking the gym up on both ends of the floor. Deng shot 2 of 8 and 3 boards. wWhile his defensive assignment C. Butler dumped 24 & 5 in his lap.

2. Dallas had no shot blocking in this game and the only person who went to the hole was Rose. Since Deng would not commit to go to the hole JJ should have played more minutes and took advantage of Dirks lack of D.

3. Why in the world does Pargo have free rein to pull up and shoot at will? This is the 1st game in two months that Hinrich has a good shooting night we let Pargo shoot us out the gym with a 4 of 10 night. Why?????

MINUTES NEED TO BE EARNED NOT GIVEN! WHEN A PLAYER IS STRUGGLING ON O AND HE IS A LIABILITY ON D, PLAY SOMONE ELSE. A good coaching staff recognizes that. :angry:

Great points Donovan. You know what has coincided with this 4 game losing streak? Vinny playing his stupid 3 guard lineup down the stretch with Pargo! Unbelievable I have been tearing my hair out wondering who told him that keeping Pargo in down the stretch and going with a midget lineup would win. Now we have lost 4 in a row Vinny do not play that lineup again!

And another stupid thing by Vinny is that Deng still leads the team in minutes! I can't believe it, I will say it again: every team with a clear cut best player has that player leading them in minutes by far, except The Bulls. Oh and by the way Rose is young too, just keep him in the game. Last night against Dallas Vinny took him out at the beginning of the 4th like always and watched the Bulls go down by 14, and then it is too big of a whole for Rose to dig us out of. Vinny is a robot idiot.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Guys...you are making a mountain out of a molehill...

People struggle....everybody in the league struggles. From beginning to now, Deng has been the most consistent. Caron Butler scored 24, not 44....he is an allstar-caliber player.

And now you wanted him to sit down, the second best player on the team...for who??? Deng is fighting through injuries and trying to match previous games' outputs...lets give him the same leeway we have given other players...

According to the critieria you just laid out....there might have been some erratic playing time from game to game for all of the players on the team. Deng has earned his playing time.

MD Peter G

Liked Posts:
bulls had no answer for dirk he was killing them all night.

having noah would have really helped.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Honestly I thought we would get our asses hands to us but they came out & made a game of it despite the Mavs keeping us from driving the lane. The team struggles so much against the zone it amazes me that opposing teams don't just run it all the time.

And for cyrin' out loud, I'm sick & tired of Pargo. Stop playing this guy. He makes 2 shots in a row then gets free reign to just chuck it. I love how after scoring 5 points Funk says Pargo gets the Bulls on a run when all he did was cut a 14pt lead down to 11. That's quite some run.

On a side note: Rodrigue Beaubois. Holy crap is all I can say. Where the hell did this kid come from? Jason Terry who? First JJ Barrera & now this kid. The Mavs are really good at finding these diamond in the rough, change of pace PG's from relative obscurity.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
man i knew beaubois was gonna be good all along. he's got incredible derrick rose like quickness and body control and is even a great three point shooter! he's not as basketball smart and nowhere near as strong as rose though.

Fred

Liked Posts:
"The loss marked their second straight to a team finishing a back-to-back involving travel while the Bulls rested at home. Plus, injuries limited the Mavericks — who scratched Brendan Haywood to a sore back just before tipoff — to just nine players with only eight playing."
- KC Johnson, Chicago Tribune