Bulls want Bayless as part of Boozer trade?

JakeN7

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind Bayless as a combo guard off the bench. You'd think Portland is thinking the same thing... at this point I'd happily take Blake back from POR.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
If we don't get Boozer because Bayless is holding up the trade, that is incredibly frustrating assuming its true. Just take Blake and be happy that we got away with murder (IMO). We got a low post scorer to pair up with Rose, I would rather be thin in the back court than be thin at the front court like we have been the past couple years.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Oh my god, if we get J.Bayless, we would be too serious! I hope we pull this trade off! I'll help Tyrus Thomas pack his bags! What's sup!

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Come on, the Bulls need Boozer to sure up the frontcourt. There is no reason what so ever to be trying to fleece here. It's a good deal as is, and the Bulls should just make the deal and cut the bs.

If the Bulls don't want to part with Hinrich, they should just cut the Blazers out and work on making a deal with the Jazz.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Yeah, they seem more interested in trying to hit the home-run from these reports. Right now, Boozer can replace Gordon scoring in a much needed area. Boozer gives us 18 and 10 easily. Not sure what Gar Forman is doing but it's vague.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Oh my god, if we get J.Bayless, we would be too serious! I hope we pull this trade off! I'll help Tyrus Thomas pack his bags! What's sup!

we would be serious with the addition of Bayless? lmao

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
I think the Bulls are looking at what everybody is giving up. Every team has a different purpose in this trade, Utah-unload money, Portland-refine, Chicago-rebuild. Why wouldn't they want Bayless. They are the team giving up 2 of their starters, what is Portland giving up? I think Paxson and Forman are making a shrewd move here and if it doesn't work, they did try.

Mike

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Yeah, they seem more interested in trying to hit the home-run from these reports. Right now, Boozer can replace Gordon scoring in a much needed area. Boozer gives us 18 and 10 easily. Not sure what Gar Forman is doing but it's vague.

Right.

While I don't know how much I believe any of these stories, you'd have to consider the original rumor to be a big win for us already. Throw in Bayless and this deal just becomes suspiciously lopsided in our favor. Either the Bulls are getting greedy and blowing the deal, or a deal that wasn't ever going to happen is just going to not happen in a more dramatic fashion. My guess would be a little more toward the latter.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
JimmyBulls wrote:
Come on, the Bulls need Boozer to sure up the frontcourt. There is no reason what so ever to be trying to fleece here. It's a good deal as is, and the Bulls should just make the deal and cut the bs.

If the Bulls don't want to part with Hinrich, they should just cut the Blazers out and work on making a deal with the Jazz.

They don't want to part w/ Hinrich period, just made the trade and sign Von Wafer for extra back court depth

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
I think the Bulls are looking at what everybody is giving up. Every team has a different purpose in this trade, Utah-unload money, Portland-refine, Chicago-rebuild. Why wouldn't they want Bayless. They are the team giving up 2 of their starters, what is Portland giving up? I think Paxson and Forman are making a shrewd move here and if it doesn't work, they did try.

We are getting the best player in the trade back, thats what is happening. Tyrus and Kirk do not have great trade value and the fact that we are getting Boozer back we should be thrilled about. He may be a one year rental but who cares cause then we have the cap space for 2010.

JimmyBulls

Liked Posts:
Carlos Boozer have more value to the team than Hinrich and Thomas combined. This is nothing more than the Bulls not wanting to part with Hinrich, and asking for too much so a deal won't get done. Then they can come back to the fanbase after nothing gets done(as usual) and say at least we tried.

Like I said before, the Bulls are not going to do nuffin for the rest of the off season.

J-Mart

Liked Posts:
Why do we always try to rip off teams in trades instead of just making a fair trade? Sometimes it works (See Salmons trade) but usually we miss out.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Simeon2UC wrote:
Yeah, as in getting a backup for Derrick Rose.

Bayless has no PG skills what so ever, he makes a guy like Foye look like Stockton. Bayless can shoot.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
I don't think they will give us bayless or rudy but I can see them adding Blake for Tim Thomas to close the deal.

Liked Posts:
Good for Chicago. If all we get is Boozer that would be the biggest mistake in the history of the organization. Boozer's a grinder but he's made of glass. If we sign him to a big contract he'll be rolling around on the ground with a new injury before we know it.

If we're getting Boozer it can only be Boozer AND Bayless.

Simeon2UC

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Good for Chicago. If all we get is Boozer that would be the biggest mistake in the history of the organization. Boozer's a grinder but he's made of glass. If we sign him to a big contract he'll be rolling around on the ground with a new injury before we know it.

If we're getting Boozer it can only be Boozer AND Bayless.

Flipside of that stupid notion is he can score 18 points night in and out.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
ZUH THESE RUMOURS ARE SO CONFUSING! are they or are they not, not-talking or are they not not not talking?