Burger Cheeses

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I actually always get the tomato, take it off the burg, and eat it with a little salt an pepper.

But actually on a burger.... No thanks.

Also, why tf do they put an ENTIRE slab of raw onion on a burger? It just seems wasteful as 90% of it gets taken off. Would be better with a medium amount of finely dice red onions imo. When it is literally a slab of onion I just find that disgusting.
I agree. I’m not 12 so I’d never ask a place for “no tomato”. Sometimes I’ll eat it on and other times I’ll just take it off. I much prefer just pickles and onions. Lettuce is fine to if it’s fresh

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of "burger height".

My jaw does not unhinge unlike seemingly 99% or roughly halve of all Americans.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ok now I'm all fucked up, sitting here contemplating tomatoes as burger buns and how that couldn't ever be viable and it hit me.

Fried green tomatoes used as a replacement for a burger bun. You could bread them in corn starch and label it as a gluten free options and charge 4 bucks extra for it!

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok now I'm all fucked up, sitting here contemplating tomatoes as burger buns and how that couldn't ever be viable and it hit me.

Fried green tomatoes used as a replacement for a burger bun. You could bread them in corn starch and label it as a gluten free options and charge 4 bucks extra for it!

Make it like those KFC Doubledowns

KFC_Double_Down_%22Sandwich%22.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Okay, never had one of these but I gotta know. Is this the ultimate "I'm so fucking wasted" food or what? I see that and envision myself eating it over a sink after dunking it into ketchup/bbq sauce at 2am. Has anyone here ever had the privilege?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Okay, never had one of these but I gotta know. Is this the ultimate "I'm so fucking wasted" food or what? I see that and envision myself eating it over a sink after dunking it into ketchup/bbq sauce at 2am. Has anyone here ever had the privilege?
I haven't ever had one personally, but I have heard people stump for them as a legitimate drunk food 100%. Apparently they are a 2500 calorie bomb of goodness when you are smashed.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

This is precisely the concept except the fried chicken patties are fried green tomatoes and you put a decent burger pattie inst the middle. I think if you advertised it as the gluten free drunken burg you would have a bunch of vodka drinking idiots lined up for it.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Very high every time I ate one. Which turned into 2 a couple of times.. Never had one sober. Havent had one in nearly a decade.. Also, no longer smoke.

I still prefer other shit when wasted. I wouldnt call it the ultimate wasted/munchie food

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm surprised @Spartan hasn't come in here to tell yall how unketo burger buns are and how you are all going to hell for eating carbs and being stupid and fat and baby killers.
And then leave the thread thinking he owned everyone and that his responses were completely normal and not coming off as a potential mass shooter

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And then leave the thread thinking he owned everyone and that his responses were completely normal and not coming off as a potential mass shooter
"You're not even real! Alts don't eat cheeseburgers' I am completely sane and everyone else is stupid except Elon Musk and me!"