Buster Skrine is a free agent~ yeah, I said it!

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
Vildor should not be in the NFL. Christian/Crawford suck equally. Shelley is hurt & idk wtf is going on with burns, but it sure would be nice if another person could get these clowns off the field. Buster is the only FA that could come in & try.
I’m sick about Christian & Vildor.

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
Son of a BITCH! It literally just came across the NFL Network ticket that the Titans signed him an hour ago. DUMB! He was the best Guy available.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Son of a BITCH! It literally just came across the NFL Network ticket that the Titans signed him an hour ago. DUMB! He was the best Guy available.
Well, his biggest fan, Nagy, is gone and he has little incentive to be over-paid.

No doubt he is an upgrade, but I'm not surprised he went to a contender.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
It amazes me that a GM or professional coaches would be all in on Vildor as a starting CB. Just crazy.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
They said “he also got a call from the Bears.” For some reason he wanted to go to a playoff contender.
Lol, like I said in the other thread give Prince Amukamara a call, he probably won't want to come back to the Bears either.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck that,its time to start over...clean slate for the next regime,this season is toast

Hide Justin and Roquan at Halas Hall until mini camp
And Allen Robinson.

Something tells me Allen Robinson will test the market, but Bears could be in play if it's Fields and a new coach.

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
Fuck that,its time to start over...clean slate for the next regime,this season is toast

Hide Justin and Roquan at Halas Hall until
And Allen Robinson.

Something tells me Allen Robinson will test the market, but Bears could be in play if it's Fields and a new coach.
That would be nice if he agreed to a fair contract, but I’m pretty positive that he wants to get the hell out of Chicago after trying to get an extension for years. And we definitely are not franchising him again. Literally half our team will be gone. We only have a handful of picks so some major cap space needs to open up for free agents. Would I be totally shocked if Mack is dealt for cap space, no. But that is a major contract…it would be the only way to get a first round pick. I’m happy with Quinn, Mack, Jaylon, Goldman & Smith coming back. Hicks, Trevathan will be gone along with (let me say a prayer) Vildor, Christian & Crawford. Please god, I don’t even want these knuckle heads on the practice squad.

Eferrari34

Liked Posts:
At least he knows what guy to line-up across from. That’s better than the knuckleheads we currently have, minus Jaylon.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Every single guy you mentioned is not an nfl starting cb or nickle.....at best they are special teamers and cb depth guys

This team needs as much help on d as it does on o.....maybe morr

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Skrine can’t play outside and has never been able to
He can’t play slot cb either and has never been able to. Every qb looked for 24. Packers and Vikes would intentionally put Adams and Theilen in the slot just to abuse a gross mismatch.

Don’t see how he’s an upgrade just because he’d be a body on the field.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Or the Bears could just try Artie Burns, he's already on the team, though you wouldn't know it

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And Allen Robinson.

Is the fact that he will be a free agent telling you?