But mitch was the problem

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Fields is looking at this stat line this year - yikes.

2,250 yards, 6 TDs, 16 INTs...70-ish rating?

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Fields is looking at this stat line this year - yikes.

2,250 yards, 6 TDs, 16 INTs...70-ish rating?
Context. If he plays the Bucs and Browns every week, yeah. I am sure it will level out eventually. If not, then yikes for sure.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bucs pass defense is one of the worst in the league. Just sayin’
Their front 7 is not. They have one of the best coordinators in the NFL too. Stats mean shit when you have a rooke quarterback, and a rookie running back (who is part of pass protection) and a scrub RT. Re watch the very first sack fumble. Completely blown by herbert, but part of that is on Fields too and a part of that is Todd Bowles is fucking with two rookies and a shit OL.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Mitch had better rookie stats
Fox had him throwing the ball 10 times a game. maybe that's what they're doing wrong with Fields.

I was under the impression the Chicago Bears would be unable to run the ball on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at all. sure had me fooled.

Trubisky was proven dogshit particularly last year, but Fields has a receiving corp. that all have Johnny Knox slip and fall syndrome. and a center that can't snap the ball right.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I think Fields will be better than Trubisky but right now but Trubisky could make the offense work better with his experience. When to throw away, take the sack, etc.

Could have had a QB that is not always likely the reason the team wins game but is a QB the team can win with, along with a 1st round pick that could have possibly been an offensive lineman, WR, etc, and then still have a 2022 1st round pick. I don't think too many people will agree with this

Nagy is doing the same thing to Fields that he did to Trubisky, not catering to his strengths and want him to be a statue.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I used to think Trubisky got a bad rap here.

Now, I'm convinced he did!

It was all Nagy all along