Bye week plan

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
We have literally exhausted all options. Now we go back with Trubisky and hope he can rebound. Maybe get reckless with him and let him run more and utilize his mobility. Its his last ditch chance and we have no other options.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We have literally exhausted all options. Now we go back with Trubisky and hope he can rebound. Maybe get reckless with him and let him run more and utilize his mobility. Its his last ditch chance and we have no other options.
Nagy injured the back up QB on a gimmick play lol! I hope bray has to start the next 2 games and the wheels completely fall off

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Let’s hope that George has at least hired his outside search firm already, so he knows who to target as Pace’s replacement sooner rather than later when that target may be getting scooped up to go elsewhere.
And the sooner they find Pace’s replacement the better chance they will have at not getting the left over crumbs at the coaching choices.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
If I'm Trubisky I'm saying that shoulder needs at least another three months to heal up.

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:
Let’s hope that George has at least hired his outside search firm already, so he knows who to target as Pace’s replacement sooner rather than later when that target may be getting scooped up to go elsewhere.
And the sooner they find Pace’s replacement the better chance they will have at not getting the left over crumbs at the coaching choices.
I so wish they would move Sweaty Teddy somewhere else

GoBears

Liked Posts:
You have to look at this as a business. Why would you possibly fire these guys and have to pay them, then have to pay other people to do their jobs? Are you CRAZY? Think of the money that will be lost. And there is no downside to keeping the cast of current fools... it's not like losing will cost them money.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Looking at the rest of the schedule we most likely only win 2 games at most. Lions/Jags and Lions isn’t a given either at this point. Let’s hope for no more wins.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
You have to look at this as a business. Why would you possibly fire these guys and have to pay them, then have to pay other people to do their jobs? Are you CRAZY? Think of the money that will be lost. And there is no downside to keeping the cast of current fools... it's not like losing will cost them money.

Because change creates excitement and optimism which raises more money than what a coach/gm salary would cost them by firing them.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It does no long-term service to the franchise to fire them now.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy injured the back up QB on a gimmick play lol! I hope bray has to start the next 2 games and the wheels completely fall off
It would be funny to watch Bray and the other fucktard retread, that Pace thought was so important to bring in over a younger QB, just set NFL offenses back 20 yrs. I mean God knows having an experienced NFL vet like Bray around to keep a few games in play for the playoff push was some forward thinking by Pace.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It does no long-term service to the franchise to fire them now.
And why is that? It doesn’t hurt any of the other teams that do it. Actually the year Baltimore fired their oc they won a super bowl. Clean house now and use the rest of the season to evaluate. We have seen all we need to see with Naggy calling the shots. Let’s see if another coach can get this group of turds to do anything positive

Montucky

Liked Posts:
And why is that? It doesn’t hurt any of the other teams that do it. Actually the year Baltimore fired their oc they won a super bowl. Clean house now and use the rest of the season to evaluate. We have seen all we need to see with Naggy calling the shots. Let’s see if another coach can get this group of turds to do anything positive
Firing an offensive coordinator and firing a head coach are not the same thing. And I dont know how you expect to meaningfully evaluate the players when their entire system gets upended after week 10? How is that better for objective evaluation but keeping than just keeping this staff around?

Firing Nagy on Black Monday is fine. I agree that we've seen all we need to see, but I just dont see how midseason firings makes the team better.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Time for Anthony Gordon!!!! ;)

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Firing an offensive coordinator and firing a head coach are not the same thing. And I dont know how you expect to meaningfully evaluate the players when their entire system gets upended after week 10? How is that better for objective evaluation but keeping than just keeping this staff around?

Firing Nagy on Black Monday is fine. I agree that we've seen all we need to see, but I just dont see how midseason firings makes the team better.

there are players being suppressed for others. We see way too much Jimmy graham out there too little kmet. We see too much Miller and Patterson out there and too little Ridley. We see too much Patterson at rb instead of pierce. That changes with an interim. Naggy won’t change his way he is what he is

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Looking at the rest of the schedule we most likely only win 2 games at most. Lions/Jags and Lions isn’t a given either at this point. Let’s hope for no more wins.
There will be a ton of people that will tell you that rooting for no more wins is evil, but this season is over and anyone that can't see that is blind homer.

Losing out will do 2 things in my eyes.

1. It will put us in better position to take a QB in the draft.
2. It will put Nagy on the hot seat for real and unless Ownership is going to be soft on Nagy and Pace, they will have every reason to fire one or both.