Bye week record

Do you think they have more than 2 wins by week 10?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
We have a tough schedule this season and looking at it its conceivable the Bears could be 2-7 going into the bye.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
3-7 / 5-12 finish. I’ll be shocked if they get 7 wins.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Before anyone answers think about this...

If you told a random NFL fan you were psychic and their team would get FOUR turnovers during the next game, and you asked them what they thought the final score would be...

Do you think their answer would be effing 20 - 17?

???

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Vs Browns
Vs Lions
Vs Raiders
Vs Packers
Vs Bucs
Vs 49ers
Vs Steelers

It's a tough schedule, no doubt, but I expect Fields to win us one or two outside the Lions game and give us hope.

The kid is just too competitive and will put the team on his shoulders. If I could pick one it would be the 49ers game. I think Fields will have some extra juice in him for the 49ers passing on him. Kyle Shanahan talked him up at his pro day only to pass on him for some kid from North Dakota and little experience.

Also, the Steelers were just knocked off at home by the Raiders. Maybe we could put up a good fight against by putting on some pressure on Big Ben.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Steelers aren't looking all that tough, and they will definitely pull out a game they aren't supposed to. Honestly, I wouldn't be totally surprised if they end up beating two out of the Raiders, Packers, 49ers, or Steelers. Hell, if Fields starts, they might even beat Cleveland. They had a pretty tough time with Tyrod this last week. Regardless, this is what the Bears almost always do, somehow play .500 ball.

mecha

Liked Posts:
only teams I find overly concerning are probably Packers and Buccaneers. maybe Browns, that defense is potent... but that's for the shiny new toy quarterback to destroy mirite?

does this ruin anyone's weeks if they don't win games? cause I stopped caring many years ago now.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pittsburgh has a tendency to play at the level of their competition.

I dunno. I guess it depends on how much Fields improves. If we can get Fields and David Montgomery playing well in the same game, and our defense isn't terrible, we could win some games.

But I don't care all that much about wins right now. I care about getting better

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before anyone answers think about this...

If you told a random NFL fan you were psychic and their team would get FOUR turnovers during the next game, and you asked them what they thought the final score would be...

Do you think their answer would be effing 20 - 17?

???

Well, considering I'm psychic... yes.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
But I don't care all that much about wins right now. I care about getting better
This, to be clear Justin getting better. I can kinda see where everyone else is at. Jekyll and Hyde defense, so really Monty and Justin right now are who I am watching.

msadows

Liked Posts:
This, to be clear Justin getting better. I can kinda see where everyone else is at. Jekyll and Hyde defense, so really Monty and Justin right now are who I am watching.

Evidently thats not okay to Magic Rainbow.

Instead of being excited for the development of your two best offensive players you should cunt non stop about a below .500 team and players/coaches who won't be here next year.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Probably wishful thinking but I am feeling a Bears win vs the Packers this year. Especially that first game. I think they can get by the Lions and Steelers as well to be 4-5.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
T.J. Watt against whoever is playing left tackle for us at the time doesn't sound like it bodes well for us.