Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The way the second officer especially responded by actually diffusing the situation was beautiful to see after watching way too many videos the last few years of police escalating situations. Both officers remained calm and did their job.

This all could have been bc they knew he was an NFL player so gave him special treatment and did not panic and assume he was armed and dangerous. Pringle and his passenger also know what is up, they intentionally kept their hands in plain sight at all times. Something most people do not have to think about but is life and death for others.

No idea what was said but Pringle was a little over the top. Probably goes with the territory of being paid, entitled and quite possibly CTE along with a good portion of the rest of the NFL.
He'll get off the resisting charge. He was agitated but not aggressive nor fleeing. NFL won't act on this. Kinda stupid doing donuts on a suspended license but doing so in an open lot is not the same as a public roadway. Still deserved to get stopped.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I heard Pringle was eating donuts while doing donuts right next to the donut shop. He was asking for this. Cops had no choice but defend the sanctity of donuts.
Cops were like those are our donuts

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If you listen carefully you can here the cops asking where are the pringles and donuts and Pringle gets frustrated trying to explain he is Pringle and he was doing donuts not serving donuts.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is literally the craziest story of the bears off season and I hope that Poles sends a clear message to the team members that they need to do a better job of watching out for the police when they are out enjoying themselfs and try to create work-life balance without getting arrested on trumped up bogus charges!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pleading not guilty ?? Of course he is guilty ( cloud, smell, rubber particles in wheel well ) BUT
From what I could find out, I believe the donuts allegedly occurred in an empty lot.

He could plead guilty or No Contest and ask the judge for leniency because it happened in an empty lot and his fine had been paid ?
... and would most likely get probation and a suspended sentence

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Pleading not guilty ?? Of course he is guilty ( cloud, smell, rubber particles in wheel well ) BUT
From what I could find out, I believe the donuts allegedly occurred in an empty lot.

He could plead guilty or No Contest and ask the judge for leniency because it happened in an empty lot and his fine had been paid ?
... and would most likely get probation and a suspended sentence
Doing donuts in Florida is not illegal.